Sunshine is the best disinfectant for Benghazi

But, as a true "independent" such as yourself, you always rise to defend Obama's and other leftist lies. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Eva is an "independent" libtard. That means sometimes he is a whacked-out liberal. Sometimes he is retarded. But most of the time he is BOTH. Originally Posted by lustylad
Both of you idiots don't care if anyone lies as long as it is about the president.Calling someone on their lies is not defending him it is just calling them on the lie. I can't help it if most of the lies come from the right. Fuck you dimatards. A dull knife , and a idiot.
So, LittleEva. Which of Obama's lies offends you the most?
So, LittleEva. Which of Obama's lies offends you the most? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Far as I know he has no "handle" on this board.
The team leader was on the phone with "Bob" Bob was not on the phone with a higher up. Team leader said in the book Bob made the decision on his own you retarded fuck. you lie... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Only delusional, dumb-shit, hayseed fucktards like you, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, would stand around a SUV and have a **conference call** with other individuals who are standing at your elbow during a terrorist attack, you dumb-fuck SOB, ... and that's "no lie", Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

“'The Team Leader pulled away from his phone...Also standing outside the vehicles talking on phones were Bob the Annex chief and his second-in-command, a CIA officer....'” http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...and-Down-Order Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Ingles por favor.
Only delusional, dumb-shit, hayseed fucktards like you, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, would stand around a SUV and have a **conference call** with other individuals who are standing at your elbow during a terrorist attack, you dumb-fuck SOB, ... and that's "no lie", Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You set the stupidity bar very high on this board. It will make the other fuck ups reach to meet your standards no balls. You are the dumb fuck parroting about phone calls no balls. Keep to dick sucking it is all you excel in per the Big Red One.
I've set the stupidity bar very high on this board. It will make the other fuck ups reach to meet my standards. I have no balls. I am the dumb fuck parroting about phone calls. I have no balls. I will keep to dick sucking it is all I excel in per the Big Red One. Did I mention I have no balls? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
There you go, Little Eva. FTFY. It makes more sense now.

Great post, Whiny. You've captured the essence of this conversation.

You epitomize all that's fucked up with America.

Now post a link that says you don't.

Dipshit.
I thought it was funny. And I'm right.
There you go, Little Eva. FTFY. It makes more sense now.

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
If that is all you got better throw in the towel dull knife. you are as stupid as no balls.
Top 50 Hillary Clinton Benghazi Lies

Hit the link for the other 49

http://conservativeamerican.org/top-...benghazi-lies/

Sep.16,2014
By Peter Andrew – ConservativeAmerican.org – Leading the way Right.

The list is in chronological order with the most recent item first, so the number of the lie really has no special meaning. However, # 1 may be the biggest.

Hillary’s Benghazi Lies – # 50: Hillary 2016 Staff Destroyed Benghazi Evidence to help her Win White House in 2016!!
9/15/14 – Hillary’s pals took steps to help Hillary hide evidence!

Fox says, “The account from Raymond Maxwell, former head of the Bureau of Near Eastern Affairs (NEA), was first published in The Daily Signal. Rep. Jason Chaffetz, R-Utah, confirmed to FoxNews.com on Monday that Maxwell told him and other lawmakers the same story when they privately interviewed him last year about the attacks and their aftermath.” — As Ed Morrissey puts it at HotAir.com, “Just how unfettered was that “unfettered access” promised by the State Department to the Accountability Review Board in the aftermath of the Benghazi attack two years ago?”
New website coming up for Benghazi, questions asked and answered. Of course it will be all lies.
If ALL the questions have been answered then you won't mind telling us what they are? Like who forged Hillary's signature on the exemption for securing the consulate? Why was there no investigation? Why weren't they fired or, given what happened, indicted?
New website coming up for Benghazi, questions asked and answered. Of course it will be all lies. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Lies? You mean the obvious BIG LIE that it was all a spontaneous demonstration over a "crude and disgusting video", as Odumbo begged the entire world to believe in his September 25, 2012 speech to the UN?

You mean THAT lie, little eva?

And while we are on the topic, little eva, which video offended YOU - "Innocence of Muslims" or the recent ISIS beheadings? Your fellow Benghazi-denying, Odumbo worshipper assup is too much of a coward to answer that simple question. How about you?

Hillary (Actually I heard it was State Department staffers/employees) 2016 Staff Destroyed Benghazi Evidence to help her Win White House in 2016!! Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
What I heard is a law firm may have been involved, and documents delivered to the law firm for review, sorting, and shredding, after staffers/employees reviewed the documents and did some sorting of their own.

If any part of that is correct ... just think ... "Martha Stewart"!