ladies, do you want to post reviews? list worst client?

Holy Fucking Tewbow What Don't You Comphrend I Told Your Ass Last Night RTMing All Those Messages In My Inbox Is To Much I Don't Want To Steal Your Spotlight... Your Doing Well On Your Own... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Is it just me, or does flyinghi messages sound a lot like WW?
Hoped this thread had gone away
Hoped this thread had gone away Originally Posted by flyinghi
you made this thread hoping it would make the previous one go away. May just wanna avoid the "Submit" button for a while :/
Heh
Hoped this thread had gone away Originally Posted by flyinghi
Stupid threads never dissappear
stupid people dont either
Is it just me, or does flyinghi messages sound a lot like WW? Originally Posted by kenk84u

I don't think their the same.. WW was ass even to me, but flyinghi is not
Flyboy is asking if yah whores to call out your worst clients. You know, fucktards who pay you good money to eat their dick. Basically bankrupting you whores. IJS.
stupid people dont either Originally Posted by flyinghi
I know you never left
I don't think their the same.. WW was ass even to me, but flyinghi is not Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
He can't fully blow his cover
lying again big dorthy? Jungleguy, the purpose of the thread was to get the ladies views of posting reviews. Or, like guys do, post the best and worst clients. Considering, I know two providers who were beaten by guys here recently, then got bad reviews. Idiots supported these guys, saying it was "he said, she said.". Bruises speak alot. Dorthy isnt very smart either, but I dont care. Im bored with her rhetoric and dribble. I have no idea of who WW is and dont care. Been here since 2010.
Been here since 2010. Originally Posted by flyinghi
If that were true, you would think you'd have a better idea of how the board works. Ask Dr Duke how well it worked when he asked the mods to close his NCNS thread? About the same results as hoping this will go away.

Keep me posted on how that works for you please.

Weren't you going somewhere?
I'm quiting this site now. To much drama Originally Posted by flyinghi
lying again big dorthy? Jungleguy, the purpose of the thread was to get the ladies views of posting reviews. Or, like guys do, post the best and worst clients. Considering, I know two providers who were beaten by guys here recently, then got bad reviews. Idiots supported these guys, saying it was "he said, she said.". Bruises speak alot. Dorthy isnt very smart either, but I dont care. Im bored with her rhetoric and dribble. I have no idea of who WW is and dont care. Been here since 2010. Originally Posted by flyinghi
Yawn you loved me at one point member Linda Member but then I hurt your feelers and then the insults started its ok WW maybe your next handle will be more successful..
I have no idea who this WW is. And, dorthy, trying to out me as someone I'm not, is now causing me problems. Ive never met you, and never want to. But, everything a lot of people say about you, is true. You are a liar and hope the mods ban you. I caught you lying about your claim of military service and you're mad you got caught. Trying to out me as someone I'm not, has got to be a violation.
I caught you lying about your claim of military service and you're mad you got caught. Originally Posted by flyinghi
Linck, please.