That's it, I'm filing now!

Wow...Boardman's life is starting to suck...I guess your lunch is on me next time dude...I'm here for ya... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
I don't actually know of any really wowwy words to use on this one. The Batman line is out because I just used it. Holy F..k, what do you say to something like this? Is Wakeup being empathetic or sympathetic? Or, is he that guy in the commercial (drill sergeant therapist)? Hell, I'm confused. What to do; what to do. Ok, it's been officially decided that he's the drill sergeant therapist on the commercial.

@ WU!!!

Please don't throw a box of tissue at me; I can throw it at me all by myself
double post, oops
Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Wow...Boardman's life is starting to suck...I guess your lunch is on me next time dude...I'm here for ya...
I don't actually know of any really wowwy words to use on this one. The Batman line is out because I just used it. Holy F..k, what do you say to something like this? Is Wakeup being empathetic or sympathetic? Or, is he that guy in the commercial (drill sergeant therapist)? Hell, I'm confused. What to do; what to do. Ok, it's been officially decided that he's the drill sergeant therapist on the commercial.

@ WU!!!

Please don't throw a box of tissue at me; I can throw it at me all by myself Originally Posted by UnderCoverDiva
Obviously dearhunter has hacked his account again, UCD don't worry we'll get our normal Wakeup back sooner or later.

Until then could we revisit this whole breast feeding Boardman instead of me issue, because that has got about a fifteen inch coat of the color wrong on it. Sorry Boardman, you have Wakeup so I'm going to have to get custody of the hot chick. That's what happens when you are in the middle of a nasty hobby divorce.
I will never say "namby pamby" or "jackwagon" in public...I'll just give you some wall-to-wall counseling like we do in the Army...

I'm starting to get a lot of hate this week...time to climb a water tower and get rid of some of it 62gr, 5.56mm style...
I still love you.
I actually thinck that feeding on UCD's beeaaautiful breasteses could possibly bring me out of this fucktard funck I've been in ever since BDS left.

Now the thought of BDS and UCD sharing me. Well that just makes me manic.

Miss Alyssa, Your PMer must be broke. You might want to have someone look into that.
Send Wayward your password. I'm sure he'll be happy to take a look.
I will never say "namby pamby" or "jackwagon" in public...I'll just give you some wall-to-wall counseling like we do in the Army...

I'm starting to get a lot of hate this week...time to climb a water tower and get rid of some of it 62gr, 5.56mm style... Originally Posted by Wakeuр

Ok, so the guy in the commercial is a much, much older you. What about the other old dude in the Progressive commercial? Will you say gobbly gook and all that other stuff Flo and the rest of the world can't understand?

@ Wayward. Well, the kitten looked like it needed milk. I was only trying to feed the needy. If you feel you're needy and need to be fed my milk, please just say so. All this beating around the bush in mamby pamby land is making me dizzy.