GREEK... Y vs.N

Not out looking for it but when offered in the moment...wow!
Personally, the thought of dipping my dick into a hole lined in shit residue...Pretty fucking gross.
I have more respect for my cock than that. Then again ...I was my hands BEFORE I piss.

I dont see the point. Unless you either like the smell of fecal matter, have a dominance complex (you know the type) or just need something tight enough to grip a tiny pecker.

I have only once found a pussy so big that it wasn't snug enough to do the trick. That freak had also just been fisted by these mitts ( her request). Took a blow job to get that over with.

Point is... offer it if you want. I promise I won't be the one wrecking it.

Good luck. Originally Posted by UB9IB6
That's fine if you think that some of us girls don't do any prep work to prepare for greek.

There are some of us who do a thorough cleaning using enemas and repeated rinsing of the area with that bottle and soap and water, and watch our diets to make sure the poop shoot is free of fecal matter. I'm personally a bit ocd about it. (which is also why I don't TUMA. I don't trust a guy to be as clean as I am about their asses.)

Plus, you are using a condom and lube to make it an enjoyable experience for both parties.

As for the provider, unless you actually enjoy it, I don't suggest offering it. No guy wants to really do it with someone that is just going through the motions of it. It's best when you're with someone who is really enjoying it. Source: experience.
Greek is at it's most erotic when the woman is gasping and moaning while she struggles to allow the cockhead inside. An muffled gasp as it pops in is only surpassed by a guttural moan when she feels my nutsac pressed against her. Originally Posted by txcwby6
Hot....

And don't forget when you pull it out and put it back in again.
Angie, I agree that proper preparation and attitude are key. Inaddition, the gal absolutely needs to "warm up" her two sphincters like any muscle for proper relaxation and she needs to be turned on before any penetration.
Yes rubbing a large head as you move in and out against those sphincters can be very stimulating to both.
I agree with the ladies here do it if its something you want to do baby. You are so pretty btw. There are different techniques to try I am willing to share with you if you like. I personally love Greek. Give me a PM if you wanna chat
While Greek is not a deal breaker for all men ... "fuck me with that thing until one of passes out" with eye contact is considered a deal maker. Especially when it's said with her mouth full.
Anal sex is very erotic. A woman thats offering you entry is likely (in a non business environment) very turned on and seeking a type of stimulation beyond that experienced via standard intercourse. If youre the lucky bastard thats making her eyes roll back and toes care... count your lucky state!
I agree anal sex is very erotic. In my experience with non providers, the wildest sex crazed freaky women get off more when they realize I am lubing up their ass for some greek pounding rather than their very wet pussy. None ever tell me to stop. With non providers, surprise works well. I think with greek seasoned providers, surprise may work well also. I always carry lots of lube.
I agree anal sex is very erotic. In my experience with non providers, the wildest sex crazed freaky women get off more when they realize I am lubing up their ass for some greek pounding rather than their very wet pussy. None ever tell me to stop. With non providers, surprise works well. I think with greek seasoned providers, surprise may work well also. I always carry lots of lube. Originally Posted by MD_4_HotFun
Seems like this strategy would yield some surprises for both parties. Kind of like Christmas but with more poop.
Dtx/Tn the gals I am talking about cum prepared to a certain degree for anything. They love surprises although there might be some surprises for me. When you have very spontaneous quickies with any gal, anything is possible.
  • S-Man
  • 01-14-2015, 09:47 PM
Doesn't adding an upsell fee for a specific sex act (anal) violate the oft repeated mantra that clients are only paying for time and not sex? Originally Posted by LazurusLong
Unless the upsell fee is for the additional prep time.

If someone charges extra for a service, I assume she just tolerates rather than enjoys it.
That's fine if you think that some of us girls don't do any prep work to prepare for greek.

There are some of us who do a thorough cleaning using enemas and repeated rinsing of the area with that bottle and soap and water, and watch our diets to make sure the poop shoot is free of fecal matter. I'm personally a bit ocd about it. (which is also why I don't TUMA. I don't trust a guy to be as clean as I am about their asses.)

Plus, you are using a condom and lube to make it an enjoyable experience for both parties.

As for the provider, unless you actually enjoy it, I don't suggest offering it. No guy wants to really do it with someone that is just going through the motions of it. It's best when you're with someone who is really enjoying it. Source: experience. Originally Posted by tntangie

You are a stunning and articulate woman. Beautiful as the day is long.. LORDY!!
If I ever have the pleasure of making your acquaintance. ..I can assure you that all but 2 square inches of your fabulous physique would be dearly enjoyed.
Brooke, you are so gorgeous