pesky IRS..

considering the idiot that started that poll and the idiots that voted, everyone else gives the dipshit award to the idiots.

ExNY'r explained it best, but the idiots are idiots, sooo Originally Posted by CJ7
And YOU voted, CBJ7, and a premiere idiot won!
And YOU voted, CBJ7, and a premiere idiot won! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
PREMIERE?

Is that like "on the red carpet?"

Is that like "first night of a movie?"

Is that like ... anything you meant to write, dirty bottom?

What does your Bible say about "PREMIERE?"

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/premiere
  • CJ7
  • 11-20-2013, 03:41 PM
PREMIERE?

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/premiere Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Adobe Pro.
So there are 36 dipshits on this board, and 8 reasonable, thinking posters. Is that right, CBJ7?

• CJ7
  • 11-20-2013, 10:50 PM
So there are 36 dipshits on this board, and 8 reasonable, thinking posters. Is that right, CBJ7?

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
wrong, I didn't say that... try again, this time for comprehension
There are WAY more than 36 dipshits on this board, Glory Hole.

But only ONE Bitchita Whineman!
But only ONE Bitchita Whineman! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
And don't you forget it, AssupRidee, DEM!

PREMIERE?

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/premiere Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Nothing wrong with the word, you dumb-fuck golem jackass: you're a premiere idiot!

Adobe Pro. Originally Posted by CJ7
And it works so well, don't you think, CBJ7?

Nothing wrong with the word, you dumb-fuck golem jackass: you're a premiere idiot!

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You're right. A perfectly good word, when used in proper context.

Unfortunately, you're just a full in the blank kinds asshole.

And you're using the wrong word to fill in the blank, IBIdiot!

Originally Posted by I B Hankering

You're right. A perfectly good word, when used in proper context.

Unfortunately, you're just a full in the blank kinds asshole.

And you're using the wrong word to fill in the blank, IBIdiot! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're a "premiere" idiot, you dumb-fuck golem jackass, and the perfectly good words "premiere idiot" are used correctly and quite aptly apply to you, you dumb-fuck golem jackass.

You know, Corpy, no matter how many ways you try and explain your way out of the corner, YOU FUCKED UP and used the wrong word. It may be an "alternate" spelling for the word you WANTED to use, but it isn't the main spelling, nor was it what you intended to write when you wrote it.

Even your dictionary scan reveals the definition is for premier ... Though you blotted out the parts you didn't want us to read.

You just got caught whacking off on your dictionary again and called me a movie opening.

But it's OK. Everybody knows what you meant... Except for you of course, you dumb-fuck golem jackass.

So stick that up your Funk and Wagnalls
You know, Corpy, no matter how many ways you try and explain your way out of the corner, YOU FUCKED UP and used the wrong word. It may be an "alternate" spelling for the word you WANTED to use, but it isn't the main spelling, nor was it what you intended to write when you wrote it.

Even your dictionary scan reveals the definition is for premier ... Though you blotted out the parts you didn't want us to read.

You just got caught whacking off on your dictionary again and called me a movie opening.

But it's OK. Everybody knows what you meant... Except for you of course, you dumb-fuck golem jackass.

So stick that up your Funk and Wagnalls Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're still very, ignorantly wrong, you dumb-fuck golem jackass. You're still a "premiere idiot", and that phrase describes you, you dumb-fuck golwm jackass.

• Old-T
  • 11-22-2013, 08:46 AM
So, IBProphylacticMan, from what you highlighted in yellow, and you claiming YR is a ballet dancer?

Isn't that pretty close to outing someone, IDing their real career? I think you need to return to your old standards and just call anyone you disagree with a dumb-fuck golem jackass. After all, outing someone might get you banned, and then where would I get my morning dose of hysterical potty humor if not from your posts?
So, IBProphylacticMan, from what you highlighted in yellow, and you claiming YR is a ballet dancer?

Isn't that pretty close to outing someone, IDing their real career? I think you need to return to your old standards and just call anyone you disagree with a dumb-fuck golem jackass. After all, outing someone might get you banned, and then where would I get my morning dose of hysterical potty humor if not from your posts? Originally Posted by Old-T
From Old-Twerp: the "Prophylactic Man's" post it is evident that the dumb-fuck golem jackass is smarter than Old-Twerp: the "Prophylactic Man." The dumb-fuck golem jackass understood which words had variant spellings, while Old-Twerp: the "Prophylactic Man" doesn't even comprehend the topic being discussed.
  • Old-T
  • 11-22-2013, 09:00 AM
Once again, IBCondomMan:
--YOU make a post
--YOU highlight parts of it in yellow
--and then somehow in your twisted, depraved mind you say that isn't the topic?

Oh my, you are worse off than I thought. If I knew where your mommy's basement was I'd send the white jacket men over there for you right away. This could be serious.

PS: To avoid any future confusion, instead of cutting and pasting next time, try actually typing. Then you can leave out the parts you don't want in there. Just a suggestion since it seems too complex a thought for you to comprehend on your own.