Is it time to tax money sent back to Mexico?

Where is the typical 3 to 4 links from radical right wing websites to back up this latest round of unfounded nonsense that you normally provide? Originally Posted by themystic
Only someone with less economic sense than AOC would think Milton Friedman was "right-wing".

But the immigrants who pay into SS and Medicare will never get those benifits...remember Grasshopper, for ever ying there is a yang. Originally Posted by WTF
I'll take my chances that we as Americans could do these jobs and keep the economy rolling without unskilled laborers imported to undercut the bargaining power of native unskilled workers, who then are unable to work and support themselves.

Fucking liberals fuck shit like this up!
  • WTF
  • 01-09-2019, 09:38 PM
I'll take my chances that we as Americans could do these jobs and keep the economy rolling without unskilled laborers imported to undercut the bargaining power of native unskilled workers, who then are unable to work and support themselves.

Fucking liberals fuck shit like this up! Originally Posted by friendly fred
The immigrants are not unskilled...and the native worker are lazy.
Show me where the money is and that it has been appropriated to build a wall. I call bullshit on the loons who make this shit up Originally Posted by themystic

first they have to pass it.

I believe the feds put a lock on El Chapo's money in the banking system.
and the native workers are lazy. Originally Posted by WTF
As much as I would like to disagree with this statement, there is a lot of truth to it.
As much as I would like to disagree with this statement, there is a lot of truth to it. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Who is going to build the wall Mexico is paying for? Will they be taxed?
Who is going to build the wall Mexico is paying for? Will they be taxed? Originally Posted by themystic
It'll be the first batch of shovel ready Jobs.
Who is going to build the wall Mexico is paying for? Will they be taxed? Originally Posted by themystic
once
twice
thrice
done!
The immigrants are not unskilled...and the native worker are lazy. Originally Posted by WTF
Those native workers and their parents and grandparents built the greatest country in history, so while some are lazy, others are working motherfuckers.

Lazy workers may also be the result of shitty contractors, managers, fat fucking assholes in charge who don't pay their taxes, etc.
The immigrants are not unskilled...and the native worker are lazy. Originally Posted by WTF
Those native workers and their parents and grandparents built the greatest country in history, so while some are lazy, others are working motherfuckers.

Lazy workers may also be the result of shitty contractors, managers, fat fucking assholes in charge who don't pay their taxes, etc.
  • WTF
  • 01-12-2019, 08:29 AM
Only someone with less economic sense than AOC would think Milton Friedman was "right-wing".

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Correct...Milton would not survive in the right wing Trump scholl of thinking GOP.

https://www.theatlantic.com/business...iedman/254405/
  • WTF
  • 01-12-2019, 08:34 AM
Originally Posted by friendly fred
Yes the slaves built a great South with cheap labor. The country has a great history of greatness through cheap labor....whether it be from the Chinese, Italians, Irish or Jewish folks...
Yes the slaves built a great South with cheap labor. The country has a great history of greatness through cheap labor....whether it be from the Chinese, Italians, Irish or Jewish folks... Originally Posted by WTF

The dim-retards in California like cheap labor too. That's why they have Sanctuary Cities for their Mexican gardeners and cooks, count them in the Census for apportionment and then vote for them just like the old slave masters under the the 3/5's Clause.