Nikki hit me up- Rochester gents able to help?

Here is one of my favorite comments from Scarlett thus far..
" I hate conflict..its not my style "

Yet she is the one highjacking threads, whenever and whatever I post, SHE just can't control herself with comments about past "events"and dubbing me " the dragon lady"
Oh and let's not forget"Karma's a bitch". Her behavior and unnecessary comments are also present in our ladies room.

My post have absolutely nothing to do with her.. at all.

But but " I really hate conflict! It's so not my style!!"

Then wants to paint herself a victim of mine!!?

Get me out of your head.
Go sprinkle some fairy dust on your organic garden and get control of your self.

I'm thinking I should have left you on backpage where I found you. Originally Posted by sin.di.vine

Hey mods? Leaking powder room info??
That was interesting...

Thanx for all the insight..

Stay safe everyone!!
Unfortunately some individuals smile in your face and stab you in the back.
NBT organic gardening is a huge hobby. I do my own composting. Last season my focus was on rare designer petunias. I use a lot of butterfly and bee attracting flowers. I’m not sure what I’ll do this season yet. I’ve been considering trying my hand at roses and moon flowers .. as far as flowers. But I’m definitely extending the garden this year ten fold. It’s super grounding and keeps my mind occupied.
NBT organic gardening is a huge hobby. I do my own composting. Last season my focus was on rare designer petunias. I use a lot of butterfly and bee attracting flowers. I’m not sure what I’ll do this season yet. I’ve been considering trying my hand at roses and moon flowers .. as far as flowers. But I’m definitely extending the garden this year ten fold. It’s super grounding and keeps my mind occupied. Originally Posted by Saltcitykitten
What an interesting individual. Thank you darling.
Hey mods? Leaking powder room info?? Originally Posted by Naughty.Nikki
I am also vindictive and hateful once someone compromises my trust.
I am also vindictive and hateful once someone compromises my trust. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing

Are you mad.
I see Scarlets still a little raw about being voted out of the house, by the the kittens a couple years ago.
It was either her or the kittens..I chose them.lol Originally Posted by sin.di.vine

Are you mad. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Not at all
Me neither.
This thread has some reasonably well spoken prostitutes on it, certainly by prostitute standards.