When is it time to stop being a provider?

I still feel the same but at the same time, you’re correct. I’ve become very picky especially with men that see unsafe providers. My long term health is more important than making that quick dollar. Research is always the key to staying safe in this business and if it seems picky then so be it. Originally Posted by LadyMoxie
Like you're vagina you're rules. Alot of guys are fucking trannies and all kinds of anomalies. You never know ma'am. But hey to the guys you don't see. I have some words of encouragement for them. Money doesn't spoil!
When i decide i want to stop spinning around on cocks, ill stop. Until then, let the good times roll!!!!
  • pxmcc
  • 01-26-2018, 01:29 AM
^^very sexy..
When i decide i want to stop spinning around on cocks, ill stop. Until then, let the good times roll!!!! Originally Posted by Kammye
When i decide i want to stop spinning around on cocks, ill stop. Until then, let the good times roll!!!! Originally Posted by Kammye
A lady from a well to do background joined the board disguising as a provider as she suspected her husband was cheating on her..she was 34 mother of two kids.. Originally Posted by CuSoon
...was she trying to earn a place in the Guinness Book of Fucking Retards?

Wife: A-ha! I've caught you, you dirty cheater! You fucked over a hundred women behind my back!
Husband: Damn! I'm ashamed to admit it, but it's true. But I was so careful, how did you find out!?
Wife: Easy, I just went undercover and fucked over a hundred dudes before uncovering your alias.
Husband: ...what?

However it does sound like they were meant for each other.
When my twat fossilizes or the devil repossesses it!
I've got a few years yet.

Providers never retire ... they become picky. Originally Posted by pyramider
Yep.
When you can't see your pussy anymore without stepping over a mirror on the floor
  • BLM69
  • 02-22-2018, 10:44 PM
There's a market for everything, what one don't like, others crave it. Men are sick dogs
When she outs you and puts screenshots of ya'lls conversations as her showcase pics.
When the cooter won't snap shut. Originally Posted by dearhunter
How about the pooter?