Clean up after cumming

a leisurely oral clean up for several minutes after ejaculation 😉
a leisurely oral clean up for several minutes after ejaculation 😉 Originally Posted by thechad
that how pa ...dids it

...thwack
I especially love it when they take a somewhat stiff wash cloth, wipe their pussy off for awhile, then hand it to me to use. At least it's warmed up then... This stuff really happens.
I prefer to just cum inside the whores I fuck...no mess, no cleanup...
I especially love it when they take a somewhat stiff wash cloth, wipe their pussy off for awhile, then hand it to me to use. At least it's warmed up then... This stuff really happens. Originally Posted by Cnymoose
Lmao
I prefer to just cum inside the whores I fuck...no mess, no cleanup... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Does your wife like it the same way?
Does your wife like it the same way? Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Don't you mean Alter-ego?

elg.........
Don't you mean Alter-ego?

elg......... Originally Posted by elghund
You mean the plastic tranny look alike?
I don't know if she does or not...you can ask her if you'd like...
I guess a skip over the pond is all of a sudden in order then....
They have this new thing called the interwebs...it's awesome...you can contact people from a long way away...kind of like a telephone, but without all the work required to turn the crank on the side...you should try it...
Good old bfs civ
They have this new thing called the interwebs...it's awesome...you can contact people from a long way away...kind of like a telephone, but without all the work required to turn the crank on the side...you should try it... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Yup! You can do all kinds of useful things with it....write reviews on hooks, share meaningful "info"...you should try that as a switch, keep us all guessing....