*sigh*.....really?....My Rebuttle

How hilarious for the DPS person to see some 30 year old make duck faces for their DL picture acting like she is some 18 year old!

Sixx
How hilarious for the DPS person to see some 30 year old make duck faces for their DL picture acting like she is some 18 year old!

Sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
And they haven't even had the chance to hear her attempt to articulate. Thank God for long lines!

If I ever get that full of myself, someone please shoot me.
i also agree that this ended up bad and posting a response to a review is not always the best thing to do especially when we are "emotional" i just think sometimes guys might think or overlook the fact have the same feelings and emotions as other non provider ladies. add the stress of this being the main source of a lot of ladies incomes and sometimes we go bat shit crazy or do something silly (THESE COMMENTS ARE NOT DIRECTED AT BERK OR THIS SITUATION) im just speaking in general.

i think some people need lighten up and have fun here all this negative shit is depressing as hell Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Yes, this went downhill quickly and that's unfortunate. The advice you see about calm and careful rebuttals might equally be given to people contemplating posting a public response to such rebuttals. Unfortunately, the emotions of the reactions tend to mirror the emotions of the original rebuttal. I doubt the reactions are any more "productive" than the rebuttals.

But even if people calm down first or don't post publicly, many will think the same things. In most businesses, if the owner or employees go bat-shit crazy in front of the customers, some customers -- particularly those who've already developed a lot of good will toward the business -- will be just as understanding as you hope they would. Others -- particularly those who are not long-time customers or perhaps witness it but have not yet patronized the business -- will not. Most won't loudly berate the owner or employees, they'll simply walk away and never come back, sort of "silently firing" the business. What would your reaction be if you were at a nice restaurant and the owner threw a loud temper tantrum in the middle of the dining area, complaining about some of the customers? Will you go back? What will you tell your friends about the experience? Few people want to experience bat-shit crazy on the receiving end.

Would it be more "fair" for customers to be more understanding? Perhaps. But that's not human nature. Which is why when I vent about clients -- which I've been known to do -- I'm careful about where I vent.
excellent comments Chevaliar. One can only hope they are read and paid attention to. Da Ann made good comments also as did Jules.

You have every right to respond to whatever you choose. I have no dog in this fight, but this response does not help you or other women at all. There are some clients who will come on here and support you but there are many more who will see this and stay far away from you as you have shown your attitude to display personal information, which of course is a no-no, or atleast it should be.

In many cases a response to reviews or other postings only draws attention to that post which in most cases would not even be seen by most. You can bet a lot of folks looked at it now-and most never would have.

Just a few thoughts!! Not here to argue or support anyone. Like I said-no dog in this fight, but these types of threads are very revealing\and after all is said and done that is what the board is about.
Closed at OP's request
Just an update..after much discussion by the staff I have attempted to remove all medical and employment information which is in clear violation of posting rules...this stays closed and I see NO valid reason to start another discussion on this visit. If anyone wants to discuss it please feel free to PM me.