Kerry signs UN small arms treaty.

hell son, I read the entire article. It all boils down to exactly what you point out... small arms

did you read the part that says

"if they violate arms embargoes or if they promote acts of genocide, crimes against humanity or war crimes."

so you're telling me you're worried they'll come get your AK ?

good to know.

an aside,

the reason I voted for Obama the last election was because Romney placed a ban on automatic weapons when he was a Governor... trouncing all over the 2nd amendment then run for President worries me FAAAAAARRRR more than an international ban that goes after the aforementioned groups of thug bastards ... Originally Posted by CJ7
"if they violate arms embargoes or if they promote acts of genocide, crimes against humanity or war crimes."

Well what happens if they do violate any of the above? I can't find that in this treaty anywhere? Sure it draws a red line, but it's the same as Asaad calling out Obama when he popped off at the mouth about chemical weapons. Ohhh wait, I bet the consequence is we are going to talk about it...Geez, it's so futile I feel it's a waste of time to even respond but hell I'm bored, apparently.

But I agree with Romney on that front, but mostly he was just too fucking weird to vote for.
Shh, don't tell "Sweet Ass" IIFFY that that Hanoi COG is running around on him! Originally Posted by bigtex
You are undisciplined heads who out of utter perversity are able to do nothing in common or in agreement, but are different and self-centered in heart and life.
You are undisciplined heads who out of utter perversity are able to do nothing in common or in agreement, but are different and self-centered in heart and life. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Who told "Sweet Ass" IIFFY that his ATF, Hanoi COG, was running around on him?

He must be crushed!
Who told "Sweet Ass" IIFFY that his ATF, Hanoi COG, was running around on him?

He must be crushed! Originally Posted by bigtex
I must stop: I can no longer rummage in your blasphemous, hellish devil's filth and stench.
Whiffy is just a slut.
Whiffy is just a slut. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I didn't tell him. So I can sleep comfortably!
I didn't tell him. So I can sleep comfortably! Originally Posted by bigtex
You are like swine who indiscriminately devour everything.
Question: Is CBJ7 the only person in the country to vote for Obama because he wanted to protect his gun rights?

This is TOO funny!
  • CJ7
  • 09-27-2013, 09:52 PM
Question: Is CBJ7 the only person in the country to vote for Obama because he wanted to protect his gun rights?

This is TOO funny! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

maybe I was .. were you were the only person in the country that voted for a moron bigger than Willard ?
  • CJ7
  • 09-27-2013, 10:01 PM

Well what happens if they do violate any of the above? I can't find that in this treaty anywhere? Sure it draws a red line, but it's the same as Asaad calling out Obama when he popped off at the mouth about chemical weapons. Ohhh wait, I bet the consequence is we are going to talk about it...Geez, it's so futile I feel it's a waste of time to even respond but hell I'm bored, apparently.

But I agree with Romney on that front, but mostly he was just too fucking weird to vote for. Originally Posted by nwarounder

rather than talk about you would do what? start another war?

stay bored you aint too bright
rather than talk about you would do what? start another war?

stay bored you aint too bright Originally Posted by CJ7
No, not at all, without oil they are insignificant, produce nothing of interest to the American people, and wouldn't receive a second of my thoughts. I'd open all the federal lands to drilling our own oil, build the Keystone pipeline and a few more from Canada and only buy any remaining oil we needed (if so) from non-muslim ruled countries.

The majority would starve before we could kill them and it wouldn't cost us a dime.

Or better yet, get all the non-muslim countries to sign a treaty that they will not buy oil from them either and trade between ourselves.
What's futile is trying to explain to CJ that Romney as governor has more latitude under the Massachusetts Constitution than Obama has under the US Constitution.

Explaining this stuff to CJ and his friends is like having to explain to a bunch of little leaguers the basic rules of baseball again and again. They should know this stuff.
  • CJ7
  • 09-28-2013, 11:54 AM
What's futile is trying to explain to CJ that Romney as governor has more latitude under the Massachusetts Constitution than Obama has under the US Constitution.

Explaining this stuff to CJ and his friends is like having to explain to a bunch of little leaguers the basic rules of baseball again and again. They should know this stuff. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

no, whats futile is making simpletons admit the fact Romney threw the 2nd amendment in the trash ... and the republitards accepted it without so much as a peep.

hypocrisy at its finest ....