so my goal this week TARA!

Sweet treats its probably a good idea to drop the shovel now too...
Unlike you I actually have a career outside of sucking dick lol

Here is the difference, you can't handle me so sit down and shut up.

2. Big ladies , curvy ladies are beautiful

Bitch you are FAT not curvy not chunky, don't bullshit yourself with false title. Now I've got shit to down. Go to the gym or at lost get better editing software

Try gimp it's interesting Originally Posted by !VI!
What's gimp? Supplement or something?
Unlike you I actually have a career outside of sucking dick lol

Here is the difference, you can't handle me so sit down and shut up.

2. Big ladies , curvy ladies are beautiful

Bitch you are FAT not curvy not chunky, don't bullshit yourself with false title. Now I've got shit to down. Go to the gym or at lost get better editing software

Try gimp it's interesting Originally Posted by !VI!

It's so funny, you're so insecure, you think my pictures are PHOTOSHOPPED!!! Sorry you're a skinny SIMPLE bitch!!!

Who gives a fuck enough about the next bitch to think hard enough about if they're photoshopped?????? IJS!!!! If you have enough of a life outside of here go get free bareback dick and go have a baby or something already... GROSS!! GIRL BYE!! Go make a costume or something. I don't have time to babysit childish bitches like you today. Buhbye.
Expected more than one at that rate:

What's gimp? Supplement or something? Originally Posted by TheEccie214
Open source program similar to Photoshop.
Sweet treats its probably a good idea to drop the shovel now too... Originally Posted by Mojojo

Will do sir.. You know these bitches are hell but I'm done
!VI! Has a perfect body to me. And I am her friend I like her personality I think she is great. Everyone saying she ia this insane person i didnt see it. She is real and that is rare of here. Um I want pics of this arrangement lol. Or watch one lmao im such a perve.
  • BLM69
  • 11-16-2015, 10:42 AM
Let's stop putting each other down hell we already have to deal with the scams haggling and crap fucktards try and pull on us that is stressful enough you know?

If we all stick together and try and have a little more respect for each other we could get so many good things done around here. I'm not saying we all should be besties and start hanging out but a little respect goes a long way. Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar

Originally Posted by biglatinmale
Or nah
We went from fucking to fighting to banning. What the hell did I miss?
  • !VI!
  • 11-16-2015, 11:44 AM
What's gimp? Supplement or something? Originally Posted by TheEccie214
!VI! Has a perfect body to me. And I am her friend I like her personality I think she is great. Everyone saying she ia this insane person i didnt see it. She is real and that is rare of here. Um I want pics of this arrangement lol. Or watch one lmao im such a perve. Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum
Plat you are invited, i'll pay for you to come if someone books me and tara 3 for the price of two
  • !VI!
  • 11-16-2015, 11:44 AM
Or nah Originally Posted by sweet.treat69

yet this child is still going
VI please don't get yourself banned again! I enjoy your posts too much!
  • !VI!
  • 11-16-2015, 12:45 PM
VI please don't get yourself banned again! I enjoy your posts too much! Originally Posted by gardo

I know I almost lost it sorry
Good ole Eccie!!! Always entertaining and never a dull moment!! It's good to be back!!! Happy hobbying!!!
All you girls are pretty awesome and you know it.