INSTEAD OF A NO AA POLICY

There... I fixed it for ya... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
What does that stand for
What does that stand for Originally Posted by CeCiLiA88
Ahem... look at my handle.... I was never good with words... so I guess I'll just have to come over and show ya...
Attached Images File Type: jpg Avatar.jpg (10.7 KB, 189 views)
maybe they should have a "NO THUG" policy......

sofiaofhouston@gmail.com

In support of Surcher.

I am an AA (Black, Negrito or whatever terms are used today). I have seen a few providers in my days. My preference in my dating, past marriage and relationships has been caucasion, asian or Latin.
I am not physically attracted to AA women.
As with many males and females it is a preference. It has nothing to do with being raised in Europe. I grew up in the Bronx mind you most of my life I thought my first name was "Papi".
I think the offense comes with how the terms is phrased NBA seems like something on a bathroom in Alabama in the 60's.
A better way for a provider to phrase this may be what I have seen is that "I dont see AA males. No Offense , but this is my preference" This dose sound better. In my opinion.
I have seen a provider with a age preference with AA clients and reference which is good. That would weed out what people have termed "hood" people. Funny because in America today that comes in all races.
A provider preference in whom she provides a service to is her choice and her body.
I am just caught off guard when providers don't provide the information "up front". And I will skip their add.
Some are thrown off because they say I sounded white. Which was funny to me. She expalined after our converstaion that it was my dialect and voice. Not because I have a hold on the English language.
A lot of minorities have an education greater than high school, good families, homes and careers( and jobs). We all speak English. Maybe not in the context and form for a provider to feel comfortable with providing services.

Lastly, The provide "C" is attractive, but she dosent look Black in my opinion.
PEACE (POSITIVE EDUCATION ALWAYS CAUSES EXPANSION (of the mind))
maybe they should have a "NO THUG" policy......

sofiaofhouston@gmail.com

In support of Surcher.

I am an AA (Black, Negrito or whatever terms are used today). I have seen a few providers in my days. My preference in my dating, past marriage and relationships has been caucasion, asian or Latin.
I am not physically attracted to AA women.
As with many males and females it is a preference. It has nothing to do with being raised in Europe. I grew up in the Bronx mind you most of my life I thought my first name was "Papi".
I think the offense comes with how the terms is phrased NBA seems like something on a bathroom in Alabama in the 60's.
A better way for a provider to phrase this may be what I have seen is that "I dont see AA males. No Offense , but this is my preference" This dose sound better. In my opinion.
I have seen a provider with a age preference with AA clients and reference which is good. That would weed out what people have termed "hood" people. Funny because in America today that comes in all races.
A provider preference in whom she provides a service to is her choice and her body.
I am just caught off guard when providers don't provide the information "up front". And I will skip their add.
Some are thrown off because they say I sounded white. Which was funny to me. She expalined after our converstaion that it was my dialect and voice. Not because I have a hold on the English language.
A lot of minorities have an education greater than high school, good families, homes and careers( and jobs). We all speak English. Maybe not in the context and form for a provider to feel comfortable with providing services.

Lastly, The provide "C" is attractive, but she dosent look Black in my opinion.
PEACE (POSITIVE EDUCATION ALWAYS CAUSES EXPANSION (of the mind)) Originally Posted by guy fawkes

then your not a thug and have no worries, your educated, and in the socioeconomic group that is generally accepted......no matter what color....

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeCiLiA88
What does that stand for

TELL ME YOUR JOKING..... PLEASE. Tell me it's a persona...
Cecilia88,
DH has given you some sound advice. That doesn't happen often.
You will learn soon enough to ignore us all unless we have cash.................or you can always take up chess.
TMFT is just a dirty old man with only one thing on his mind..................Well, come to think of it, so am I.

Carry on.
Cecilia88,
DH has given you some sound advice. That doesn't happen often.
You will learn soon enough to ignore us all unless we have cash.................or you can always take up chess.
TMFT is just a dirty old man with only one thing on his mind..................Well, come to think of it, so am I.

Carry on. Originally Posted by boardman
lol I Will Just Stick To My Welding Thank God I Only Have 1 Year Left & Then Yall Wont Ever Have To Deal With My None Knowing Self lol
Interesting that gf understands the "peace" ending to a post...........he is the first one I have seen.........and I use it quite often in PM.

Don't fret it C..........they all just want to put their peepee in your vagina.......see how popular you are?
Interesting that gf understands the "peace" ending to a post...........he is the first one I have seen.........and I use it quite often in PM.

Don't fret it C..........they all just want to put their peepee in your vagina.......see how popular you are? Originally Posted by dearhunter
Yeah lol I Love My Haters Your To Funny With Your Words
Yeah lol I Love My Haters Your To Funny With Your Words Originally Posted by CeCiLiA88
If they weren't attracted to you, it wouldn't bother them to get turned down. Hell, I've been turned down.... and I'm not Black .... kinda gray...wrinkled old man kinda gray...

lol I Will Just Stick To My Welding Thank God I Only Have 1 Year Left & Then Yall Wont Ever Have To Deal With My None Knowing Self lol Originally Posted by CeCiLiA88

What a female welder may look like...
Attached Images File Type: png Flash.png (289.1 KB, 170 views)
If they weren't attracted to you, it wouldn't bother them to get turned down. Hell, I've been turned down.... and I'm not Black .... kinda gray...wrinkled old man kinda gray...

What a female welder may look like... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
I hope I Look Better Than That Lady lol But like they say guys are only mean to you cause they like you and I think thats the cause or should I say thats just what I am going to believe... Wow Gray Never Seen That before lol I feel kinda tan in the mornin like a Lil Lion RaWr lol
lol I Will Just Stick To My Welding Thank God I Only Have 1 Year Left & Then Yall Wont Ever Have To Deal With My None Knowing Self lol Originally Posted by CeCiLiA88
Don't worry about it....I like your innocence.
I hope I Look Better Than That Lady lol But like they say guys are only mean to you cause they like you and I think thats the cause or should I say thats just what I am going to believe... Wow Gray Never Seen That before lol I feel kinda tan in the mornin like a Lil Lion RaWr lol Originally Posted by CeCiLiA88
TMFT looks like you have to pay the Lil Lion Rawr a visit, so she can see the grey
Don't worry about it....I like your innocence. Originally Posted by Mr Clever
Well thanks I am innocent until proven otherwise and hopefully thats never cause I am not the type to get into trouble just talk my way out lol
... lol I feel kinda tan in the mornin like a Lil Lion RaWr lol Originally Posted by CeCiLiA88
Hmmm... the plot thickens....
Attached Images File Type: png Lion_King.png (308.8 KB, 160 views)