An Open Letter to the Arkansas Forum

But at the same token there isnt any females jumping out to retract anything that has been alleged either. That could be for one of several different reasons. I reserve judgment, but there is definately something to be looked at. I dont know any of the details that others do, due to a combo of not being in the loop and not concerning myself. But from the insinuations it seems something needs to be done in one way/from or the other. Or maby im wrong who knows?
It would take a hooktard with some balls to admit to St.C that she allowed herself to be used in an inappropriate manner.

I will say this. I have had dealings with St.C where he was about as pissed as an Owner can be at me. But, he has not held it against me in any way.........even when he banned me.......heh

I do believe anything told to him would stop with him and go no further. You would not have to fear that he would take the accusations back to the accused to get his response. It would simply be information for St.C to have at his disposal in determining what is best for his board.
So.. Is the OP going to speak again? Or watch the parade like last time?
I bet watch. errrr but he is on right now errrr so lets see HEHEHE
What is there to say?
  • MrGiz
  • 02-08-2013, 03:18 PM
Maybe he could comment on the bravery of dog whistle blowers

Maybe even print the comments in white type.
He is not able to use any of the rapier like comments used by you fucktards. He is a modtard and in some ways that ties his hands.

I have said it many times........a modtard is at an extreme disadvantage in these types of conversations........that is his problem......it comes with the territory.

"taint" is long time ago......and pretty silly as a point of contention by comparison........ijs
What is there to say? Originally Posted by dearhunter
errrrrr nothing LOL

Maybe he could comment on the bravery of dog whistle blowers

Maybe even print the comments in white type. Originally Posted by MrGiz
mmmm have you been reading my confusing sweet
  • MrGiz
  • 02-08-2013, 04:16 PM
One simply has to question the wisdom of this entire public, character assassination campaign. Has his reputation been harmed? * I think "yes" is the only answer.
But what about the character and reputation of just about every new girl who he saw and promoted since he assumed Moderator role? Has this done them any favors?

The whole thing started shitty, and has been handled poorly ever since.... and not just by him!
What is there to say? Originally Posted by dearhunter
nothing I guess. Carry on. opcorn:
One simply has to question the wisdom of this entire public, character assassination campaign. Has his reputation been harmed? * I think "yes" is the only answer.
But what about the character and reputation of just about every new girl who he saw and promoted since he assumed Moderator role? Has this done them any favors?

The whole thing started shitty, and has been handled poorly ever since.... and not just by him! Originally Posted by MrGiz
The providers reputations will recover I bet fast. Unless mmmmmmmm lets not go there just yet even if your post just put a new twist on the tail.