How often do you work/hobby?

I have overnights occasionally. I like the freedom of being able to do what I want during the daytime. I do have regulars that I see during the day but they schedule with me a few days ahead. Originally Posted by SarahAndFriends
I see one client a day here so I have more than enough time to do what I want during the day. I just don't work on weekends. I feel that is time for friends, family and of course, the mall . Overnights are always a treat.
Your one of the few Naomi.
I see one client a day here so I have more than enough time to do what I want during the day. I just don't work on weekends. I feel that is time for friends, family and of course, the mall . Overnights are always a treat. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
I have waaaay too much time on my hands ha ha. School needs to start back up already.
I have CPR and first aid training...13 years worth, but may need a refresher. Hey, even gents with medical issues need nooky! I've heard it's helped some tremendously. However, if you just got outta the hospital last week from having triple bypass surgery, please take some time for yourself. Your manhood will not fall off if ya don't get nooky while taking time to heal....LOL

What was the subject? Oh yeah....I only see a few gents a week. For some reason. most that contact me don't pass screening and my basic requirements are really not that difficult. Some that do pass, I might not see for other reasons. Please don't haggle about my rates (everyone knows I think I'm worth it...see the line above my avatar.....LOL), please don't be crude when contacting me (nuf said), and please don't have mysogynist tendencies when posting on the boards and if ya do and still just have to see me, don't make it easy for me to find out that you do (be respectful and nice to me in person and we will be "good for go")

To summarize, I guess I work at my own will....LOL Gents are welcome to contact me anytime and if the stars align (pass screening, timing..etc) we will both, more oft than not, have a great time. I have schedules set, but am always willing to work with gents.
Nothing beats morning sex for "if" I wake up to it but not if we both havd to get up, get dressed/ready, drive and finally go at it. That's not morning sex to me. Aside from that I generally prefer evenings or nights, preferably weekends as I work during the week. If it's during the week then I prefer night around 7 or later that way I can go home, clean up and eat then be good to go when I get there.

At one point I have spent time with 2 ladies during one weekend but fir a while now it's getting to where I might see 1 every 2 weeks and if I see 1 a week more times than not I'll see a regular a couple times a month... My hobby time has cut back as now I want to book longer times and see the ladies I haven't seen but have wanted to meet for a while
That's not true. Well....only if you are like Rabbit and pop 5 times ha ha. Originally Posted by London Rayne
Word!

I'm a freak of nature remember. Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
Yes you are!...but in a good way
I hate mornings...however I end up usually working in the AM when I'm in bigger cities....

Usually I will take my first booking around 12pm and my last around 9pm....So those are my "ideal" hours when I tour, but in certain cities (like this one-DC), I'll have clients off and on for 12 hours or so! .... Needless to say, I am always quite exhausted after a tour!!....I've decided after I'm done in Seattle in April,I'm going on a bloody holiday somewhere for 2 weeks!
I'll have clients off and on for 12 hours or so! .... Originally Posted by Valerie
She said she has "clients off and on".....he he he, heh heh, he he....
She said she has "clients off and on".....he he he, heh heh, he he.... Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Ha Ha Ha...NOT....watch it Ed, or you're getting a spanking next week!
Ha Ha Ha...NOT....watch it Ed, or you're getting a spanking next week! Originally Posted by Valerie
So you did speak to my references!! Who let on?!? Bloody hell!!
Ha Ha Ha...NOT....watch it Ed, or you're getting a spanking next week! Originally Posted by Valerie

You need to show him your whips and chains. Then He'll be scurd