Bukkake

Damn, now we have to wait to get a report?
This was totally going somewhere for a bit, huh? Kind of a bummer.
it still is. nothing ever stops my show... or yours!

Those who sent my PMs I will be responding, and those who sent me your P4 requests, I will be responding to you also.

If you haven't sent either but are interested, please do.

What day/time is most convenient for you guys? I'm ready to get this show on the road!
Good to see ya back
I like it, like it !
I can't handle that many guys in the same room. I'll have to hit Daphne up solo.
come get ur bukkake Britt!
Count me in this bukkake! Especially if the beautiful Alexandria July is going to be there!!!
I know, dammnnnn I missed that.

Check your PMs girlie.
Good to see ya back Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Yea me too. You're going to have to teach me about that Bukk...stuff girl.
BTW,love the new avatar,LOL.
Latnremedy and AlexandriaJuly are two cum loving nymphos who were made for bukkake. They both can easily handle large groups of guys. If more than one gal is going to be on the receiving end, you really need lots of guys. Ideally at least 6 guys per gal but more is better. As I noted, best having one or more gals just doing the fluffing and just one gal on the receiving end.
sent my pm LD
Latnremedy and AlexandriaJuly are two cum loving nymphos who were made for bukkake. They both can easily handle large groups of guys. If more than one gal is going to be on the receiving end, you really need lots of guys. Ideally at least 6 guys per gal but more is better. As I noted, best having one or more gals just doing the fluffing and just one gal on the receiving end. Originally Posted by whitechocolate
Maybe for my first time I can just fluff.
Maybe for my first time I can just fluff. Originally Posted by latnremedy
I hope you invite me, Chica Bonita! If I were able to attend a Bukkake event like the one described on this thread, I could die a happy man!!!!!
Seems like everything's back on- maybe with some new twists. My PM is in, Ms. LD.