Knowing better

You will be presently surprised that I am not like any other provider you will meet. I am honest and without life coming in the way I will do what i say I will. Originally Posted by Jillian Price
Are you implying that all other providers are dishonest?

My, that's quite an attitude you have there, deary....
Are you implying that all other providers are dishonest?

My, that's quite an attitude you have there, deary.... Originally Posted by eccienewbie

eccienewbie - As far as I know we haven't communicated too much, if at all, on these posts. But give it a rest. You keep jabbing this little newcomer when evidently the two significant others have made peace.

Quit trying to make a mountain out of linguistic wordings. Peace Out
eccienewbie - As far as I know we haven't communicated too much, if at all, on these posts. But give it a rest. You keep jabbing this little newcomer when evidently the two significant others have made peace.

Quit trying to make a mountain out of linguistic wordings. Peace Out Originally Posted by pilot4u2.0
I'll give your request all the consideration it's due.

Promise....
Yeah right.
Yeah right. Originally Posted by pyramider
Troublemaker....

I'm all about the luv
I stand corrected.
I choose to keep my side of the story private our of respect for Rehke. Personally what goes on between him and I is not much of anyone else's business. Besides reviews which give you the okay or not to see me. My personal agreements and personal conversations between him an I will remain that way.
Between him and I. My reasons to this is that I feel two days is not a long enough think to take care of the things I told him I had to take care of this week. You can all say want but what started between us personally will end between us, personally. Sorry drama lovers. But looks else where because you will not find it here with me. Originally Posted by Jillian Price
Jillian already knows I'm a fan of hers but this reply puts her up even higher. In the heat of her name being slandered she did not get dirty like many would have. Props, I think you've handled this as well as anyone could have. VERY seldom do these posts turn out well and you did it - good for you.
EL214 has much luv in his heart for JP.

This is good, 'cause I'm still all about the luv as pyramider can attest.
  • Rehke
  • 01-09-2014, 10:03 PM
Yeah, I gotta agree here.

We talked, we both acknowledged to each other our own parts in this issue and we came to an amicable agreement to resolve and move forward.

I've been on this rodeo a few times, and I have to admit that has colored my perceptions of things leading to my posting.

And while she rightfully is concerned with her reputation, she was even more concerned that I knew she had my back..you can make the case that ok, she got caught and she's just trying to make good because...and I don't think that's the case here.

I know an excuse when I hear one, and there's a real difference between making excuses and listening and making an explanation. There's a difference between someone who engages with defense mechanisms and does all kinds of tricks to avoid accepting responsibility and someone saying to me, "I understand why you were angry." And there's a difference between someone expressing their feelings in a calm, respectful manner and someone blowing up because you fucked with whatever they had going on.

We all make mistakes in life. How someone deals with that is important. And considering the bad experiences I've had in the past, Jillian has not dealt with this the way I've seen from others. And she is doing, not just saying.

Regardless of how cynically you want to look at this, I've said from the beginning that I also played my part in what happened. Several points she brought up to me I had to admit she was dead right on. And she did the same on points I made. We both could have handled things better and we both put into coming to a way to do that in the future.

Yeah, lay off and let her continue to prove herself. I've never had any conflict with any provider negotiated out as maturely.

Quit trying to make a mountain out of linguistic wordings. Peace Out Originally Posted by pilot4u2.0
EL214 has much luv in his heart for JP.

This is good, 'cause I'm still all about the luv as pyramider can attest. Originally Posted by eccienewbie
Never met her, just chatted so far. Even you have to admit she handled this well.
Never met her, just chatted so far. Even you have to admit she handled this well. Originally Posted by EasyLover214
Do I?

Oh, okay, if you say so.

I'll do it for luv....
I handle my business as an adult. I am an adult. I will not get on here and spread lies or rumors. My deal with Rehke is just that, between him and I. Permitted
he and I can find time, our deal with continue as is has been. There were unforeseen circumstances that caused the above post. You will learn I am an honest person, sometimes to a fault. My agreement with him had absolutely nothing to do with money but with our common interests that we share. Speculate all you would like but I believe I found a life long friend from our deal. I only wish that others may find a deal such as ours as it is both mentally and physically rewarding on both of our sides. Speculate what you will but I guess Rehke and I should keep a blog of our experiences together so you know our deal is working. Whatever works for you eccienewbie. If I have to prove myself to you, which I feel I don't as you are not a client nor a prospective client because I don't think we'd "click". Have a nice night all and just know all is well in Rehke/Jillian land.
OK, JP is a keeper. You should give lessons JP.

Just stay real, real is the best deal.
I like how everything was resolved in one thread.
MAKE-UP SEX!