Odumbo Has At Least One Accomplishment

Now that the retards have been dealt with, it's time return to the OP subject:

"On the same day [George W. Bush's approval margin improved], President Odumbo’s approval/disapproval margin was 47 to 44 percent. Yes, his three point margin is less than Bush’s and his approval is two points less than Bush’s. [Yes, Bush currently rates higher than Odumbo.]"

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/right-turn/wp/2013/06/12/bushs-ratings-beat-obamas/

"And things may get a lot worse for Obama as the reality of the NSA programs continues to erode his support from the left and his plethora of scandals alienates both Democrats and independents."

Plus:

Sales of Orwell's '1984' spike after NSA leak

By Charles Riley June 12, 2013: 7:43 AM ET

The creation of the National Security Agency was still three years away when George Orwell's "Nineteen Eighty-Four" was published in 1949.

But that hasn't stopped consumers from snapping up copies of the dystopian novel after learning of electronic surveillance programs conducted by the agency.

http://money.cnn.com/2013/06/12/news...den/index.html

You can't deal cards much less with people DMFOB .
So says Mr. Broken Record. The worst fucking repeat offender on the board... Or maybe just the dumbest redneck shitbreath on the board...or anywhere else for that matter.

PLEASE POST THE SAME FUCKING THING AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN! and while you're at it, post that link.

You know, corpy, you could get that shitbreath under control if you would just seek help for your fecal obsession... That ain't a cigar, son!

You can't deal cards much less with people DMFOB . Originally Posted by i'va biggen
First, the dumb golem fuck is not "people"; it's animated matter, a subhuman thing. Get your little sister to read the dictionary definition to your illiterate, inbred ass, you ignorant, inbred fuck. Next, you're dumber than a Kansas fence post with a genetic tree that is straighter than a Kansas fence post, you ignorant, inbred fuck. You, Ekim the Inbred, are the DMFOB, and time and time again you've demonstrated your deficient mental skills: including your inability to correctly count to two, you dumb-ass inbred fuck.

So says Mr. Broken Record. The worst fucking repeat offender on the board... Or maybe just the dumbest redneck shitbreath on the board...or anywhere else for that matter.

PLEASE POST THE SAME FUCKING THING AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN! and while you're at it, post that link.

You know, corpy, you could get that shitbreath under control if you would just seek help for your fecal obsession... That ain't a cigar, son! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Your dumb golem ass is the only one displaying any sign of "obession," you dumb golem fuck. It's evident in the words and pictures YOU choose, you dumb ass golem fuck. That's why your disgusting, moronic golem ass was elected:

[QUOTE=I B Hankering;1053121553]First, the dumb golem fuck is not "people"; it's animated matter, a subhuman thing. Get your little sister to read the dictionary definition to your illiterate, inbred ass, you ignorant, inbred fuck. Next, you're dumber than a Kansas fence post with a genetic tree that is straighter than a Kansas fence post, you ignorant, inbred fuck. You, Ekim the Inbred, are the DMFOB, and time and time again you've demonstrated your deficient mental skills: including your inability to correctly count to two, you dumb-ass inbred fuck.

You shit spewing moronic fuck Uncle Han looked like a Mensa member compared to you. Stick to what you do best BBBJ'S in the Chicago bus depot. Just a second class jack wagon pretending to be intellectual . When you aren't at the depot stay off your parents computer while they are fucking.
Iva, do you really think his parents (er, brother and sister) are still fucking after whelping Corpy?
You shit spewing moronic fuck Uncle Han looked like a Mensa member compared to you. Stick to what you do best BBBJ'S in the Chicago bus depot. Just a second class jack wagon pretending to be intellectual . When you aren't at the depot stay off your parents computer while they are fucking. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Once again your mental retardation betrays your moronic, dumb ass, Ekim the Inbred. You're posting a description of your asshole buddy the dumb golem fuck -- you're even mimicking his lame ass posts, jackass!

Ekim the Inbred, you are the DMFOB, and time and time again you've demonstrated your deficient mental skills: including your inability to correctly count to two, you dumb-ass inbred fuck.

Iva, do you really think his parents (er, brother and sister) are still fucking after whelping Corpy? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Ekim the Inbred and the dumb golem fuck together in the League of Extraordinary Ignorance, and the dumb-ass golem fuck even has the credentials to prove it!!!!

Back to the OP:

"On the same day [George W. Bush's approval margin improved], President Odumbo’s approval/disapproval margin was 47 to 44 percent. Yes, his three point margin is less than Bush’s and his approval is two points less than Bush’s. [Yes, Bush currently rates higher than Odumbo.]"

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/right-turn/wp/2013/06/12/bushs-ratings-beat-obamas/

"And things may get a lot worse for Obama as the reality of the NSA programs continues to erode his support from the left and his plethora of scandals alienates both Democrats and independents."

Gawd ... you are now into day FIVE of CORPY'S SUMMER MELTDOWN CAMP!

Look IB has something in his shit spewing mouth besides Weiner's wiener. LMAO.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
maybe THAT'S the missing link!
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
The dumb-fuck golem jackass is into its sixth month as the reigning:

Look IB has something in his shit spewing mouth besides Weiner's wiener. LMAO. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're still a dumb-fuck moronic, hayseed, simpleton, Ekim the Inbred, and you're the one salivating all over the picture of Weiner's weiner you copied for your personal keepsake, you deviant homo-slut. You're the one who attends all of the deviant Dimotard parties where you slobber all over Weiner's weiner @: http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1053109130&post count=5 & http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...84&postcount =7.

maybe THAT'S the missing link! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Here's that poll your dumb-fuck golem ass keeps whining about, you dumb-fuck golem jackass. It's the poll that elected your dumb-fuck golem ass as:

Back to the OP:

Please repeat this post, Corpy. We didn't get it the first dozen times.
Please repeat this post, Corpy. We didn't get it the first dozen times. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Your dumb-fuck golem ass post is a repeat, ad hominem attack. Your hypocritical, dumb-fuck golem ass is too stupid to see the hypocrisy in your lame-ass attacks; hence, that is why your dumb-fuck golem ass was elected to be:

[QUOTE=I B Hankering;1053174983]The dumb-fuck golem jackass is into its sixth month as the reigning:

You're still a dumb-fuck moronic, hayseed, simpleton, Ekim the Inbred, and you're the one salivating all over the picture of Weiner's weiner you copied for your personal keepsake, you deviant homo-slut. You're the one who attends all of the deviant Dimotard parties where you slobber all over Weiner's weiner @: http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1053109130&post count=5 & http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...84&postcount =7.

Hey DMFOB yes you Ida Bell by reposting over and over the thread to the wiener it is disclosing you true profession as a fluffer..Stick to smoking dicks in the Chicago bus depot. your not ready for prime time. Dumber than a stump.
Now that the retards have been dealt with... Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I wasn't aware your family had been euthanized. My condolences.