Speaking of LTR , Question for the Guys and Gals

So telling the people whose information was shared that their information was shared is me sharing information? Mmmmmmkay....

Somehow THEY didn't think so and were quite appreciative!

XOXO Originally Posted by tinylatina
The fact that u waited till after u were pissed of at a client to do that, shows that u weren't trying to help those who's info was shared at all....if the info was so important that u felt those who were affected needed to know u would have went to them right away..

Now I'm done with this bs, in the end the point is don't trust and if u do be prepared to have it broken..
The fact that u waited till after u were pissed of at a client to do that, shows that u weren't trying to help those who's info was shared at all....if the info was so important that u felt those who were affected needed to know u would have went to them right away..

Now I'm done with this bs, in the end the point is don't trust and if u do be prepared to have it broken.. Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
What makes you think I waited for anything? What makes you think that you even know what pissed me off. I think you are all too worried about shit that has nothing to do with you in the first place.

It's about time you were done with other people's business. We'll all thank you for that much.
Never Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
not sure I agree

Now I'm done with this bs, in the end the point is don't trust and if u do be prepared to have it broken.. Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
What makes you think I waited for anything? What makes you think that you even know what pissed me off. I think you are all too worried about shit that has nothing to do with you in the first place.

It's about time you were done with other people's business. We'll all thank you for that much. Originally Posted by tinylatina
more

please

Now I'm done with this bs, .. Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
Over/Under?
The only way to settle this is naked, oiled cage match! I will volunteer my services as referee and oiler.
Over/Under? Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
yes please
I almost sure I want the under as she will...
The only way to settle this is naked, oiled cage match! I will volunteer my services as referee and oiler. Originally Posted by generalbob
oilier is Ben Dover's job. But bet he let you this time
majorhands is a referee for gals naked oiled matches
you may have to have naked oiled fight him for it
yes please
I almost sure I want the under as she will... Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
I'll take the over...... someone has too
The only way to settle this is naked, oiled cage match! I will volunteer my services as referee and oiler. Originally Posted by generalbob
Did you say me and you naked and oiled up in a cage? Your kink never ceases to amaze me.....

I love it.....
Did you say me and you naked and oiled up in a cage? Your kink never ceases to amaze me.....

I love it..... Originally Posted by tinylatina
no
you and KaylaRydher
fuck, best bar for this is gone dang nab it all

maybe he can host the event. As we need a place for guys to drink beer, bet on and watch.
We can make this happen
Good idea
no
you and KaylaRyder
fuck, best bar for this is gone dang nab it all

maybe he can host the event. As we need a place for guys to drink beer, bet on and watch Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
My baaaaad. Must have been wishful thinking rather than literal reading lmao....

It's rather get oiled up with one of you sexy guys....
as generalbob oil ya both up
ahem
in this match we have
tiny"The Catty Bitch" latina -vs- Kayla " The Mouth -n- cream pied" Rydher

fighting over how to handle LTR and info from

err crap, we need a another few hookers
ya, sell beer nude and hold bets on ahem also nude
My baaaaad. Must have been wishful thinking rather than literal reading lmao....

It's rather get oiled up with one of you sexy guys.... Originally Posted by tinylatina
mmmmmmm
winner of match gets a free date with generalbob the oilier
errrr
or is that the loser