Great News!

Admirable, if not for the fact that you seem so gung-ho about that same government allowing its own citizens to die for lack of food. Originally Posted by Doove
??? You're delusional.
  • WTF
  • 12-18-2013, 09:08 AM
WPF posts nonsense, then applauds himself for being "rational". Nothing is further from the truth. WPF, you are simply an ignorant, loathsome person.

The world will never be perfect. Of course. But when the government of the US creates unnecessary tragedies, in my name and on my dime, I will speak out. You will sit back and shrug it off thinking, "Hell, they are just brown people who pray funny. Didn't need them anyway. They weren't even Americans. So who cares?"

May the drones be with you. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I said none of that. But you act as if they knew it was an innocent wedding party (if in fact it was) and targeted them for shits and grins.

What I have said is that mistakes happen. They happen in the justice system, they happen in war and they will happen in the drone world.

You are just a Partisan Hack that does not live in the real world. You think reading books on subjects are ignorant, evidently you think watching Fox News is the only way to digest news . You are our lil Tinkerbell/PeterPan of the political forum. Grow up old man, you act is becoming tiresome.
Lol! GuAWD, you are a piece of work, WikiPostingFraud! Keep making stuff up. At least you're not plagiarizing when you do that. Lol! I read books, WPF, but unlike you, I understand them. I don't even have cable, and don't even get FoxNews. You moron. And partisan? How is that? I pretty much abhor Democrats and Republicans equally. Obama could have won me over, had he kept his promises.

You're melting down because you have, once again, been exposed for the shallow, ignorant twit that you are. Funny as hell.

• Doove
  • 12-18-2013, 10:08 AM
??? You're delusional. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Do you deny it? Or do you think Government has an obligation to feed its people if they would otherwise go hungry?
Stay on topic, DipshitDoove, and seek help.
  • Doove
  • 12-18-2013, 06:07 PM
You said:

Stay on topic, DipshitDoove, and seek help. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
We all heard:

"OK, ya got me".
You said:

We all heard: Originally Posted by Doove
Nobody "got" me, idiot. Your question had a false premise. You see, DipshitDoove, you think everyone is as selfish and uncaring as you. Rather than lift a finger to help those in need, you're content to have the government take from others using a threat of force if they don't comply, and then hire people to do what you are too lazy and selfish to do, and then you reward yourself with the idea that you are somehow compassionate.

The fact is, no one in a free society will ever starve to death. That happens in countries where the government has total control, like you advocate for us. That is the end result of your laziness and selfishness. In a free society, we look out for each other. And we care for each other. We are not all like you, Doofus. Many of us are generous with both our time AND our money.

You only "got" yourself. You exposed yourself, once again, as the lazy and selfish bastard that you are. Now go be smug about how you "got" me.

Moron.

We kill 14 innocent people by accident.

They kill thousands of innocent people on purpose.

Who exactly is the bad guy here?? I'm a 'lil confused.

If the families of those who were killed want to blame someone, tell them to take their grievance up with the terrorists who force us to use any means necessary to defeat them.
  • Doove
  • 12-19-2013, 04:23 AM
Nobody "got" me, idiot. Your question had a false premise. You see, DipshitDoove, you think everyone is as selfish and uncaring as you. Rather than lift a finger to help those in need, you're content to have the government take from others using a threat of force if they don't comply, and then hire people to do what you are too lazy and selfish to do, and then you reward yourself with the idea that you are somehow compassionate.

The fact is, no one in a free society will ever starve to death. That happens in countries where the government has total control, like you advocate for us. That is the end result of your laziness and selfishness. In a free society, we look out for each other. And we care for each other. We are not all like you, Doofus. Many of us are generous with both our time AND our money.

You only "got" yourself. You exposed yourself, once again, as the lazy and selfish bastard that you are. Now go be smug about how you "got" me.

Moron.

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Your recent posts are making your posts from 2 years ago seem almost sane by comparison.

You're losing.
  • WTF
  • 12-19-2013, 07:41 AM

If the families of those who were killed want to blame someone, tell them to take their grievance up with the terrorists who force us to use any means necessary to defeat them. Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh

If the families of those who were killed want to blame someone, tell them to take their grievance up with the terrorists who force us to use any means necessary to defeat them. Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
well put.

some of these folks have a hard time putting things in perspective.
  • WTF
  • 12-19-2013, 07:51 AM
well put.

some of these folks have a hard time putting things in perspective. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
COG think he is living in NeverNever Land. That SOB will never grow up
We have killed far more of them then they have of us. ALL MUSLIMS AREN'T TERRORISTS. It's not ok to kill a wedding party full of innocent people. You guys are fucking monsters. We aren't at war with Pakistan, as a matter of fact, don't we give them money every year? If all muslims are terrorists, I guess all white people are skin heads or kkk, all blacks are gangbangers and all Italians are in the mob huh? Sad thing is, some tampon brain is going to say yes.. Lol

Moron.

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
people starve to death when there is no government control.....people in a free society starve to death....and there are lots of people who look out for number one and say screw everyone else....especially the poor....