The "Mastermind" of Paris attacks is dead

Because the republitards are all scared shitless of taking any refugees. You really are slow, aren't you? Originally Posted by WombRaider
Ok dipshit, let's try again. Here's the Herman Goering quote you think is relevant to the US today:

"All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country."

So you think after 500 victims in Paris, Brussels in lockdown, and ISIS videos openly proclaiming their plans to attack NYC and DC, it's all just a Nazi-style propaganda ploy?

Shouldn't you tell that to the anti-terrorist units that have been conducting mock exercises in the NYC and DC subway systems? Tell them to stand down, sewer rat. They're alarming the public!

You are a fool and a dickhead of the first order. You really WANT to expose the country to danger. It's not a trumped-up Nazi lie - that's your GOAL! It's what you do, sewer rat. You're out there trying to weaken our national security with every chance you get!

You can take in all the refugees you want, so long as you keep tabs on them and keep them in your yard. You do have a yard don't you? Oh, you feed them, clothe them, provide shelter for them, educate them, provide health care for them, and provide their transportation back home when you are ordered to do so! Originally Posted by LexusLover
He could prolly used the extra " hands " down at the 'holes with his expansion plans and the holidays coming up ! He and Ekim are raving about what a party they had at Talleywackers last year ! They want to " be prepared " even though they both flunked out of the Scouts.
Ok dipshit, let's try again. Here's the Herman Goering quote you think is relevant to the US today:

"All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country."

So you think after 500 victims in Paris, Brussels in lockdown, and ISIS videos openly proclaiming their plans to attack NYC and DC, it's all just a Nazi-style propaganda ploy?

Shouldn't you tell that to the anti-terrorist units that have been conducting mock exercises in the NYC and DC subway systems? Tell them to stand down, sewer rat. They're alarming the public!

You are a fool and a dickhead of the first order. You really WANT to expose the country to danger. It's not a trumped-up Nazi lie - that's your GOAL! It's what you do, sewer rat. You're out there trying to weaken our national security with every chance you get!

. Originally Posted by lustylad
That was proven once he " came out " as a proponent of " Social Democracy " and proclaimed to back Babbling Bernie Sanders.
Yep, these fellaz just can't help themselves.

Poor BuddyBOY! Shows up to the party in time to shit in the punch bowl and go home.

But at least he's got a friend in the LLephantMan!

LMAO @ Anger management dropouts! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Come on you little bitch. Explain yourself. I did but you can't because your stance is complete bullshit and everyone here knows it. Including those on the left. You are incoherent and unstable. See if the docs in the nuthouse can increase your meds. You need it.
Name calling, insults and bluster. Is that all you got BuddyBOY? I answered your cross examination and debunked your absurd attempts to put words into my mouth.

Keep raging, you big pussy.

You'll never win this one because you're totally hysterical.
Come on you little bitch. Originally Posted by Budman
He's also a cheerleader .... in his day job.

Amateurs!

Name calling, insults and bluster. Is that all you got BuddyBOY? I answered your cross examination and debunked your absurd attempts to put words into my mouth.

Keep raging, you big pussy.

You'll never win this one because you're totally hysterical. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

You debunked nothing. You danced around like a little fag bitch but avoided any substance. But of course that is your typical MO. Spout lies and then deny, crawfish and ignore any attempt by others to call you on said lies. Carry on you little bitch.
You debunked nothing. Originally Posted by Budman
He rarely "debunks" anything ... unless he's confessing to his ignorance.
I will not be called a crawfish, goddammit! Especially by a bushwhacking, hornswoggling Crocker croaker like you BuddyBOY!

And please respect your own ignore list, LLephantMan. You're showing yourself as a liar yet again.

Get a room, bitches!
He's also a cheerleader .... in his day job. Originally Posted by LexusLover
LL the Cowardly Idiot must have him confused with "his man" the Wilted Shrub, who was once a "Cheerleader." Prior to "MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!"

http://www.answers.com/Q/Was_George_...leader_at_Yale
You mean back "before we were born?" Or was it when we "we're still wearing Buster Browns?"

LMAO @ fossilized LLephantMan!

. Originally Posted by lustylad
You're a blowhard, not much else. You're scared of your own goddamn shadow. You are doing exactly what the quote said, but you're too dumb to realize it. You are saying we're under attack. You are denouncing me for a lack of patriotism and you go on to say I'm exposing the country to danger. Seems like Goering knew what he was talking about. He pegged you exactly.
You're a blowhard, not much else. You're scared of your own goddamn shadow. You are doing exactly what the quote said, but you're too dumb to realize it. You are saying we're under attack. You are denouncing me for a lack of patriotism and you go on to say I'm exposing the country to danger. Seems like Goering knew what he was talking about. He pegged you exactly. Originally Posted by WombRaider
And , OH ! , how Goering would have LOOOOVED to have put a pink triangle on YOU, woomby ! And getting " pegged " is sure something that YOU know LOTS about, right woomby !
And , OH ! , how Goering would have LOOOOVED to have put a pink triangle on YOU, woomby ! And getting "pegged " is sure something that YOU know LOTS about, right woomby ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Ever since assup lured him into his sick gay Nazi cult, woomby has been quoting Goering in stupid inappropriate ways while he waves the flag and goose-steps down to the 'holes in full LGBT-rainbow-Nazi regalia!

You're scared of your own goddamn shadow. Originally Posted by WombRaider
I'm trying to figure out whether you posted shit like this BEFORE Obaminable started ridiculing and making fun of U.S. voters and members of congress or AFTERWARDS. CONSIDERING YOU ARE A SHEEP ... I would guess AFTERWARDS!

So after the "dust settles" from the next attack by terrorists in the U.S. are you and Obaminable going to blame all those who said ... "it can happen again"?

Or are you all going to accept the responsibility of ignoring the risks and doing nothing about it, ..

..............and pitch in to clean up the mess?

Or like the last time are you all going to try to blame the next occupant of the White House?