Where have the Austin mods gone?

We can rename you "Lil Modster". Originally Posted by Toyz

that's some good shit!!
  • ztonk
  • 08-14-2015, 10:24 AM
But I would still like to know if post deletion and thread moving, etc without any notice or explanation is the new normal. Originally Posted by Bob McV
We don't delete posts. If a thread is moved or closed, the mod doing the moving/closing should post in the thread. If that's not the case, RTM the thread and let the other mods and admins sort it out. Complaining about it here does absolutely nothing.

Maybe they are like tens of thousands of other people getting a late vacation in at the end of the summer. School starts in less than 2 weeks and it's grind time till Thanksgiving. Originally Posted by Cat in the Hat
Bingo!

ztonk (not happy to be back, but back nonetheless)
Too bad. I really thought the thing with the Russian ballerina from pottery barn was going to work out. Welcome home, Notorious!
We can rename you "Lil Modtardster". Originally Posted by Toyz

Fixed it.
I don't know Bob and we aren't friends, but his posts seem rational and fair.
Maybe, just maybe the Austin MODS had to cut back their hours or go on strike with Whispers and rick gone? TS SL?

Who else would supply the briefcase of cash to pay them? Originally Posted by Von Spieler

With Whispers & Rick on vacation and me posting in the ML... COED has turned into a breath of fresh air hasn't it? I just love what the OIO bitches have done with it! LMFAO!

• Toyz
  • 08-18-2015, 06:09 AM
Why do the Stooges always think the board is better when they are spewing their hate?

{And no, they have NOT left)