Pxmcc; the best ever

• Busty
  • 11-05-2023, 01:04 PM
Juli,we respond because new members don't know who he is !!!
I can imagine him taking advantage of a new/gullible provider with his fast talking antics.......
then, we would catch hell for not saying anything.
That's the main reason.
I'll miss him Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Don't fret. He'll be back.
I just wonder why it took so long to ban him. Reading that mess. Who has time for all that? I guess pxmcc is a decent person but the fascination with pxmcc was weird at best.
I just wonder why it took so long to ban him. Reading that mess. Who has time for all that? I guess pxmcc is a decent person but the fascination with pxmcc was weird at best. Originally Posted by ScroogeMcduck
Hey bud, did you get a chance to swing by emancipation park yesterday? Apparently the party was lit.
Hey bud, did you get a chance to swing by emancipation park yesterday? Apparently the party was lit. Originally Posted by arañanegra
I was raised in third ward. Terrible memories. Got out as fast as I could. Wanted to get my mom out but she loved her home. Smarter than me because now the property value is through the roof. So no I don't go to third ward unless to see my mom and I don't go to ghetto events. Thanks for asking though
  • Busty
  • 11-05-2023, 04:38 PM
I was raised in third ward. Terrible memories. Got out as fast as I could. Wanted to get my mom out but she loved her home. Smarter than me because now the property value is through the roof. So no I don't go to third ward unless to see my mom and I don't go to ghetto events. Thanks for asking though Originally Posted by ScroogeMcduck
Mentions his Mom/Mother as well, something y'all have in common

Originally Posted by Busty
That's a reach but whatever. I've kindly asked the mods to keep me out of the mess and drama before and I'm asking again. I came here to hobby. That's it. Enjoy your Sunday
  • Busty
  • 11-05-2023, 05:18 PM
ok
  • R.M.
  • 11-05-2023, 05:40 PM
I'll miss him Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Don't fret. He'll be back. Originally Posted by NordicJag
Already.
Have whatever opinion. Have a good Sunday night. I'm not here to argue with anyone.
Already. Originally Posted by R.M.

It’s enough already detective
  • Busty
  • 11-05-2023, 06:36 PM
^Search feature is real easy to use, common sense Honey !!!
Nothing to do with Detective work but I can understand how the obtuse can confuse a common denominator with something else.
I would think that just one remark about his Mom would be a coincidence but the "mess & drama" comment was Self-plagiarism undeniably beyond a shadow of doubt.
I just wonder why it took so long to ban him. Reading that mess. Who has time for all that? I guess pxmcc is a decent person but the fascination with pxmcc was weird at best. Originally Posted by ScroogeMcduck
You don’t say… you’ll be gone soon enough!

Hahaha this is Gold I’m sorry he’s such a fool