Kathy Griffin

• WTF
  • 05-31-2017, 09:11 AM
Ted NEVER said or suggested he would kill Obama. Read or listen to the full speech. You are full of shit. Originally Posted by tonyvicksa

Kathy never said she would kill Trump you hypocritical bitchy ass snowflake.

Hopefully she has started a movement for free speech and artful expression. I doubt it though, the left is to big of pussies to stand up to the hypocrites on the right.
You are full of shit. Originally Posted by tonyvicksa
He's a home builder(at least he claims to be one). What do you expect?
The two are not related dipshit. I was responding to a post that you libtards circulate that is patently false and you are to stupid or to lazy to find the truth.

Kathy never said she would kill Trump you hypocritical bitchy ass snowflake.

Hopefully she has started a movement for free speech and artful expression. I doubt it though, the left is to big of pussies to stand up to the hypocrites on the right. Originally Posted by WTF
  • WTF
  • 05-31-2017, 09:18 AM
He's a home builder(at least he claims to be one). What do you expect? Originally Posted by LexusLover

Look counsler, or at least you act like one on here , who snitches for Vice so you have that going for you in retirement.

Hey hot shot legal mind...what law did Kathy Griffin break?
  • WTF
  • 05-31-2017, 09:21 AM
The two are not related dipshit. I was responding to a post that you libtards circulate that is patently false and you are to stupid or to lazy to find the truth. Originally Posted by tonyvicksa
Yes they are related. You doubt wtf Ted said?

What did Trimp tweet it was fake news and that decided it?

A simpleton can google it. Fuck you Trumpers are a fucking hot mess of ignorance.

I guess Trump did not call POW's loser either?

Seriously hard to discuss things with folks not grounded in reality!
They are only related if you are looking for an argument. I was looking for a discussion you are apparently incapable of having. A valid reply to Kathy said "x" is not, "oh yea well Ted said "Y" five years ago". You fucking moron.

What Ted said 5 years ago has NOTHING to do with what Kathy did. Saying they are related shows your stupidity.

What did Trimp tweet it was fake news and that decided it?

A simpleton can google it. Fuck you Trumpers are a fucking hot mess of ignorance.

I guess Trump did not call POW's loser either?

Seriously hard to discuss things with folks not grounded in reality! Originally Posted by WTF
They have pics hanging Obama and all kinds of shit. Now trumpers are crying about this shit. It wasn't very funny. It would have been funny if she dressed up as IS and held head in one hand knife in the others lol! Now that would be funny as fuck. Covfefe. Originally Posted by Trey
Your lying ass cannot cite a single instance where anyone employed by a major network did anything remotely similar in regards to Odumbo and stayed employed, jackass.

Didn't say he was a republican. Just that he exemplifies what you right wingers preach. Originally Posted by bamscram
Since when did you ignorant left-wingers begin to identify Bernie Sanders supporters as "right-wingers," Ekim the Inbred Chimp?

So I guess you are a simpleton not capable of comprehending more than one of Ted's sentences at a time. Grow a pair and admit you are wrong.

Since you seem to lack the ability to "google it", here it is. If you have a short attention span you might want to start at 1:40 +/-. If you are not a spineless fuck you will tell me when he threatens to shoot Obama.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_g9s95mGhCc

Seriously hard to discuss things with folks not grounded in reality! Originally Posted by WTF
They are only related if you are looking for an argument. I was looking for a discussion you are apparently incapable of having. A valid reply to Kathy said "x" is not, "oh yea well Ted said "Y" five years ago". You fucking moron.

What Ted said 5 years ago has NOTHING to do with what Kathy did. Saying they are related shows your stupidity. Originally Posted by tonyvicksa
Welcome to WTFs maze of circular logic..

Eventually you'll hear something about the Iraq invasion or the Louisiana Purchase.
  • WTF
  • 05-31-2017, 10:32 AM

What Ted said 5 years ago has NOTHING to do with what Kathy did. Saying they are related shows your stupidity. Originally Posted by tonyvicksa
I already said that I have no fucking problem with wtf she did.

I then responded to a comparison of how some clown got fired at a rodeo event.

So please discuss away but try to do it in context and reality.
  • WTF
  • 05-31-2017, 11:01 AM
Welcome to WTFs maze of circular logic..

Eventually you'll hear something about the Iraq invasion or the Louisiana Purchase. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama

You would be better off sticking to picking on old emotional fat men...

One of the great things about this country is that both Kathy and Ted can say and do stupid ass shit like this.

Just like you can bully fat folks on the internet and I can assist our gay posters to come from their closets.

Just like you can bully fat folks on the internet and I can assist our gay posters to come from their closets..... Originally Posted by WTF

And once you've coaxed them outa the closet, you drop to your knees, unzip, and quench your insatiable thirst, right?
  • WTF
  • 05-31-2017, 11:25 AM
And once you've coaxed them outa the closet, you drop to your knees, unzip, and quench your insatiable thirst, right? Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
This is good, the first step is admitting your homosexuality , the next step is figuring out that not everybody wants to suck your gay dick. You want that , pm LexusLiar, lintingfornuts or the sailor formerly known as JDCornhole.

Assup, that is why JD dropped his name, he realized how stupid it was to post all his military history that could be connected to him on a whore board. He is still sucking from the government tit! Scared somebody will connect the dots.
You would be better off sticking to picking on old emotional fat men...

: Originally Posted by WTF
Oh that's rich... Old emotional fat men.......

And i was a bully to poor little Luke Poo.....

Gee, I could have used that one when he said he was going to piss on my Moms grave.. I could have used that one everytime he PMd me.. I could of used that one when he threatened to use RW info. I could have used that one when he claimed to be a hit man for the mob.

If you miss you Daddy so much I'm sure you'll be able to see him on Google Earth..

You should have been on my side but you chose to hook your wagon to a psychopath.
Republicans spent 8 years comparing the Obamas to monkeys and calling for Barack's assassination. Time for payback