Checkmate! AD!

You need to quit. You're startin' to sound like 15 yr old girl...............Why don't you just hit us with a "I know you are but what am I" and get it over with.....Sis........... Originally Posted by onehitwonder
He hasn't found another faker to review or provider to stalk yet.. I'm bored with him too....carry on fella
And while Daphne spews her slander at high spending hobbyists, her competitors get all the business...
Girl, your avatar is wearin' ME out....................

He reminds me of THAT GUY in a SC thats always screaming "Money is no object" Trust me..........it always is.............
Girl, your avatar is wearin' ME out.................... Originally Posted by onehitwonder
Most of the action she gets is from her avatar
not hardly, my work is done for the day, and unlike someone else, I don't have to shout if from the rooftops for it to be so.. but thancks Raphaela for your opinion, again highly valued...

Others may respect your money, like sofia, but I don't..so keep the zingers coming WK
not hardly, my work is done for the day, Originally Posted by luxury daphne
Waiting for the phone to ring must indeed get tiresome, after a while
Fuck me, you're all on ignore now...
Originally Posted by luxury daphne

Eccie rule #7 - "Threats of violence or physical harm will not be tolerated under any circumstances. There is no place for that on this board."

ALL money.....ain't GOOD money............Sis.......... .gettin' money from a guy like you...........is like gettin' herpes.............you can't get rid of ya...........
Fuck me, you're all on ignore now... Originally Posted by enderwiggin

I better not be..........damn........I gotta quit now...can't have Ender annoyed with me........shoot..... a girl can't have NO fun around her.......... *sigh*.....
Fuck me, you're all on ignore now... Originally Posted by enderwiggin

ha ha... I thought you loved me
Eccie rule #7 - "Threats of violence or physical harm will not be tolerated under any circumstances. There is no place for that on this board."

Originally Posted by Raphael

r-r-r-r-right? r-r-r-r-right.. I'm sorry instead of a sword let me grab my strap on for ya...
I better not be..........damn........I gotta quit now...can't have Ender annoyed with me........shoot..... a girl can't have NO fun around her.......... *sigh*..... Originally Posted by onehitwonder
I'm not sure this is fun. Ridiculous is more like it.
I know when to quit........I'm not gonna lose no friends over it................oh well back to my knitting ..........