Face Pictures?

I actually posted a face pic for the first time in my provider career! Right here folks!
See my avatar? That's my face.
Countdown to extreme personal drama in 10..9...8...7...6...5...4...
I can feel the shitstorm coming....

But at this point I'm like...SO!!?? Yeah, I've been selling my pussy for years. SUCK ON THAT mom and dad. Guess you were shitty parents after all. HA!
HAHAHAHA....ha..heh..hmmm....y eah well.... Originally Posted by PiperPosh
You're very pretty, think the face pics will help your business.
A little extra business today isn't worth your future business tomorrow. You never know what life has in store for you. Why risk your opportunities for a few compliments?
A little extra business today isn't worth your future business tomorrow. You never know what life has in store for you. Why risk your opportunities for a few compliments? Originally Posted by THN
Besides, taking the time and energy to see your beautiful face and your other delicious assets is totally worth the anticipation.
I've been burned several times by hot bodies and cold faces. And you would have thought that the reviews would have warned me, but they didn't. Now, I'm quite careful about providers without face pics. I understand the privacy issues, but when the door open and the erection instantly evaporates, it's just not a good sign.
I've seen ladies with face pics and I've seen ladies without face pics. I totally understand Beth situations. if I'm that concerned I will ask a lady to share a face pic with me.