Posting this in CoEd as well...With a Twist...Considering opening up one of DFW's BEST INCALLS....to Hobbyists too!!

OMG GOD THAT WAS THE BEST BURN EVER!!!!!!

I think I love you....

update: I just quoted you and paid you homage on twitter. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
I have talents other than linguistics which you will experience when we meet. Hopefully that will garner some additional homage for me.
There certainly is much to consinder when undertaking any venture. It appears to me you're diligently doing your homework. I wish you well. Can you afford a loss if it doesn't work out?

Off hand, the one question I would be asking myself is: Is this worth it?
No the bastard is already choking to death on a cellular level which is why he needs ACLS. However, ACLS now encourages the use of NRBs instead of intubation since it's less likely to cause damage to the lining of the esophagus.

Incidentally, why do you ask? I've always been under the impression you already know everything. lol...i'm kidding. I know you have thick skin if you are indeed a lawyer.

Listen, we don't agree on other certain issues aside from this one and never will but, if you really think it's a bad idea lets meet for a drink, I'll give you the nuts and bolts and you can give it your certified public forum thumbs up or thumbs down. Deal? Originally Posted by thathottnurse
I can't touch this one, but ShysterJohn is a criminal lawyer. I feel certain he will nix the idea, but give him a try.
As far as the non rebreather to bag and mask ventilate, I'm surprised you favor that over the secure airway with the intubation, in spite of the risk of esophageal damage. I'm just curious about the current standard of care.
See the latest acls website. Jesus Christ dood. Go get laid!!!
Good luck I loved your incall. Well educated professional ladies would be the only way, seems like it could work. I am not sure how you do the risk management, but the right mix could work well. Staying on top of it would be the trick.
Mods, please close this thread. The place has been secured by one party and is no longer available. Thank you everyone for your compliments on my incall and words of caution related to opening it up to others. I sincerely appreciate your input VERY MUCH!!! I will still be available at this incall as well but will no longer live in it. Again, thanks so much to all who responded. Happy Hobbying!!! )))
Thanks Professor JL for your pearls of wisdom THN again count me in although I won't review I will report on this thread when ever it goes down Originally Posted by Thatdude
TD I'm so glad you're feeling better. If you find yourself in need of a place, you know my door is always open to you!

Ok that's it. Just had to wish my hobby-bff some public well-wishes. You and the superbly refined Tinman are some of the best people I've met in the hobby, hands down. )