should i allow a refund?

She's not really the "cranky" type IMO, she's just firm on her tactics. I like that she's realistic and offers constructive criticism. Originally Posted by Shayla
Are we talking aboot the same naomi?
Mz Prudence Doright? The provider with
a heart of scold?

Must be a different girl.
No I am not cranky tonight. I'm having a fantastic day! I'm currently traveling and there's nothing to be cranky about. Who cares that you will not see me? There are plenty of others that will and continue to do so. I stated my opinion just like others and you go out of your way to pick on it.

Just FYI birdbrain, the guys that I have seen on here are not from Texas. I am NOT in Texas. I am in North Carolina. Do your research before you start spouting out what you don't know. Sooo.. I guess there will be no chance of us meeting anyway. Thank GOD! Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Did you or did you not say most of the men on here are from texas and they are sorry, or however you put it. In any regard, as it was explained to you earlier, dont paint all people with one broad storke. Check out post #25!!

I know you're in N.C. Stay there! If you dont like Texas or Texans...,.stay the hell out!! Dont need you anyway!

And why all the name calling? A person with the 'look down your nose at people' attitude you have are USUALLY known for presenting themselves in a much classier manner. Thats ok. Keep practicing....Im sure you'll get there........sometime......may be.

You may also want to look at the way you make comments. I believe at one point you said something about not feeling good. Hence CRANKY!!

Ive read some of your other posts. You seem high and mighty. It just stuck out to me. Maybe thats why I picked it/you out.

As far as not thinking highly of me....why waste your time dealing with me? Responding to what I write? Maybe cos the shoe friggin fits!!

Am I REALLY worth your time to respond? Or is it how YOU are percieved by others that's most important to you?

Also, forgotten by you and others LIKE you(not necessarily on this thread/site), I began the whole statement with the phrase "with all due respect".

That outta get a rise outta her!
Are we talking aboot the same naomi?
Mz Prudence Doright? The provider with
a heart of scold?

Must be a different girl. Originally Posted by anaximander
Nope! Same one!!
She's not really the "cranky" type IMO, she's just firm on her tactics. I like that she's realistic and offers constructive criticism.

Anyway, it's better to learn and move forward from these type of scenario's than dwell on it. Originally Posted by Shayla
so what you're saying is 'all texas guys are jerks' is CONSTRUCTIVE criticism? Its interesting how her 'constructive criticism' is ok, but others' aren't ok.

BTW.....Don't Mess With Texas is an anti-litter slogan.
Scenario 2 I would definitely give the money back. No one's time was wasted and neither parties had to engage in the activity that was being paid extra for. Originally Posted by Shayla
Really depends if you view it as goods/services or for time. Either way it's on KK to do as she wishes. I will say KK whatever you decide try to be consistent
I know . Forgive me but the majority on this board from texas are... Originally Posted by Naomi4u
The assholes from texas are the clear minority I am sure NC has it's share and matter of fact no state is perfect.
Euphoria and ecstasy are pretty good states.
You dudes are starting to sound like a bunch of old women. I'm sure Naomi was referring to the men of Dallas.

Just think of like a term of endearment and a compliment.
Euphoria and ecstasy are pretty good states. Originally Posted by anaximander
Those are my favorite states...

The answer to both of those scenarios HELL NO!! Don't ever let it rack your brain again.....

This is something that has been eating up my thoughts.
I want to hear from both sides of the hobby.

so a client sets up an appointment with me and he knows my basic rates for fs gfe but he is intrested in extra time or extra services like greek.
I state my appropriate rates for the extras and he accepts.
Our session begins...
scenario #1. he pays the donation for 2hrs, we get started and engage in many activities and everything is great...60-70 mins later he cums and he is in ecstasy...he then decides that is enough for one day and its time for him to go....then he asks for for a refund for the time not spent.

scenario #2. he pays the donation for 1hr plus greek...we engage in several fun activities ... he cums quickly and i work my magic to get him hard again...but he cant get it up so we havnt had the chance to go greek...he is ready to go and asks for a refund of the extra money back because we did not do greek.

now guys if i say no am i just a greedy bitch?
and if i say yes how does that make you feel?

ladies what would you do? Originally Posted by Kandy Kelly
you know i just got an appointment request for an hr play but he told me how much he wanted to pay which is closer to my hhr rate.....WTF
am i doing something wrong?
Those are my favorite states...

Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Is that you S&L? I could watch that all day.
Is that you S&L? I could watch that all day. Originally Posted by buzzworm86
funny funny Buzz!!

KK...you should refer them to your showcase for any info they need. If they say I only have blah blah ...just say, well maybe some other time, have a great evening!
Do not let others dictate your rates for your time sweetie, if they can't afford it they shouldn't be calling you!
Naomi didn't say she was cranky, she stated she wasn't in the mood. she meant she wasn't going into detail on writing something.
She didn't say all men in Texas are sorry or bad. Taking something out of context is not the point.
Touring women get better responces in different states and thats a FACT. Northern men have a different way about them in comparison to southern men.
In my personal life I curse and Nomi was showing her personal side that was off the cuff. You don't want someone putting on a front and being fake when they are writing on a personal level.
Now, when we are talking on the phone or writing a ad, thats a whole different side to the business.
One is work and the personal opinions on here are two different things. We are not always on display to kiss azz and tell ppl what they always want to hear. we are not always sticky sweet and act all despearate. Somtimes guys forget this and think providers are without feelings with the sarcasmn, the irritation,the true person thats sassy. just saying...
I live if fkn Mississippi & I am intelligent enough not to take it personally if someone says Mississippi sucks.
Because Naomi has such a certain type of personality, she weeds out the BS and is selective and sucessful.
you know i just got an appointment request for an hr play but he told me how much he wanted to pay which is closer to my hhr rate.....WTF
am i doing something wrong? Originally Posted by Kandy Kelly
Just say no and that they're non-negotiable. Or better yet, raise your rates a bit and then when they haggle you can settle on a price closer to your regular rates and make them feel like they're getting a deal.
Or you could tour to a different city.
From my point of view here's what I say.

Scenerio 1. No, no refund. I almost always have time left on the clock when I leave. I never ask for a refund, and never would. If I wish to stay longer, to fill the whole time, I can. Throw in some small talk, and other conversation, and that would fill the time and be part of the experience. But no, of he paid for an hour and only lasted 40 minutes, and leaves with 15 minutes left I say no refund.

Scenerio 2. This is a judgement call on your side. Again, no client should ever ask for a refund, it's just not what happens. But you can decide if you feel he didn't get his time or services. And if that's the case as opposed to a refund possibly a free half hour session (or discounted hour, etc. (If I recall 30 minutes were left when he leaves.) It again avoids the rund issue.

So, to sum up, SHOULD you give a refund? No, never.
SHOULD a client ever be tacky enough to ask for a refund for remaining time? Hell no. He should fill it with other things or just let it go. He should also learn from his experiences and apply said learning to filling all time.

IF and ONLY if YOU feel that something should be done to remedy a situation, you can come up with alternate solutions such as a full session with no charge for greek, or a free half hour session if lots of time was remaining. You KK are the end all in this discussion. You are the manager, you decide what is ok or not, and you decide how you want to approach this, or any, situation. The methods I describe know from an agency I used to deal with (top notch agency too.) Keeping the money doesn't make you a greedy bitch. Keeping the money is just how this industry works.

I hope that helps, I know it's a bit jumbled.

Stay safe and have fun.