House Majority Whip Speaks to Group founded by David Duke

Timmy, I agree with you about the congressman, but why not similar outrage over Byrd, or the time when Bill Clinton and Ted Kennedy were joking about how in days past, Obama would have been serving them coffee? Why do they get a pass? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Don't expect any replies from the selective outrage crowd, COG.

It's bad form to admit to their own hypocrisy.
J.O.T.U.S. visits with and consults with John Jones, Bill Ayers, and Timothy Giethner.
Should we believe that he is an admitted communist, who supports domestic terror and tax cheated his way into office ???????????????

J.= Jihadist, before Yssup starts whining he's too dumb to interpret again !
Do you talk like that in real life? I mean, Dude, when you see someone in a bar or truck stop shower room, do you verbally communicate with the same clarity with which you write?

If so, then you've got to get a lot of confused looks.

I'd like to address your position on this topic, but I simply can't make sense if what the fuck you're trying to say. No wonder so many of your ilk think education is the work of the devil.

Sorry.
Excellent summation of all of your posts, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Yeah, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, everyone is laughing at you.
Do you talk like that in real life? I mean, Dude, when you see someone in a bar or truck stop shower room, do you verbally communicate with the same clarity with which you write? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Do you? If so, they wouldn't let you in the bar or the truck stop....

"Dude"?
If it walks like a duck...
Do you talk like that in real life? I mean, Dude, when you see someone in a bar or truck stop shower room, do you verbally communicate with the same clarity with which you write?

If so, then you've got to get a lot of confused looks.

I'd like to address your position on this topic, but I simply can't make sense if what the fuck you're trying to say. No wonder so many of your ilk think education is the work of the devil.

Sorry. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Still the little bitch Yssup continues his whinning.......waaaah,waaaaaaa aahhhh !
A 2002 story? Is that it? This is about as much response as this stupidity deserves. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
If the above response from our resident Narcissistic Idiot is all that this "2002 story" deserves than why is the #3 ranking House Republican now in "full damage control mode?"

Apparently "Whip" Scalise didn't get JDIdiot's memo!

http://www.politico.com/story/2014/1....html?hp=lc1_4
Yeah, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, everyone is laughing at you. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Really? You sure it isn't at a idiot who replied daily to a emoticon for two weeks? <...IB is fucked again.
IT is because the Obamatons are making it an issue. Why do I say that? Lets look at all the racists in the democratic party who have spoken to black groups, the black panthers, anti-Jewish groups, anti-male groups, and pro-terrorist groups. Why are we not talking about them? Because they are yours.

As for this guy, I guess they found his Facebook Page (for narcissists) where he complained that he was talking to groups all day long and didn't even know who they were. Obama sure knew who the Reverend Jeremiah Wright was when he was with him, ditto terrorist Bill Ayres.
IT is because the Obamatons are making it an issue. Why do I say that? Lets look at all the racists in the democratic party who have spoken to black groups, the black panthers, anti-Jewish groups, anti-male groups, and pro-terrorist groups. Why are we not talking about them? Because they are yours.

As for this guy, I guess they found his Facebook Page (for narcissists) where he complained that he was talking to groups all day long and didn't even know who they were. Obama sure knew who the Reverend Jeremiah Wright was when he was with him, ditto terrorist Bill Ayres. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Our resident Narcissitic Idiot decides to hijack this thread and go off on one of his patented rants. There is a lot of hatred in this particular Narcissitic Idiot. And that is why he is the heir apparent to his Poppy's (LLIdiot's) Patriarchal Idiot Klan, errr Clan empire!

JDIdiot should carry on the Klan, errr Clan tradition quite well. Why? Because he is a natural Narcissistic Idiot! Just like his old man!
Ooops... LOL! http://newsbusters.org/blogs/pj-glad...remacist-event Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
+1

Really? You sure it isn't at a idiot who replied daily to a emoticon for two weeks? <...IB is fucked again. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Are you actually and stupidly bragging about how, for two weeks, your biggest intellectual accomplishment was selecting random emoticons from a menu on a SHMB, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp?
If it walks like a duck... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Do you "walk" or "waddle"?

Your bias regarding "racism" (as in all things are racially motivated) shows.