The Hottest 5 latinas in Houston - who are they?

Just bought me a bad ass hand gun with a 30 round clip. I have 3 clips @ 90 shots total on this hand gun.
.... Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
They're properly called magazines,....not clips.

.....my new toy is basically a sub machine gun / hand gun; reloading is not an issue. Plus when I'm at the range I get to show off. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Sub-machine gun?....I hope you have the Fed stamp. They'll take away your toy before they lock you up forever.

but I feel comfortable when I sleep at night...... Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
maybe sleep with your eyes open
^^^ Do you have a class 3 for full auto?
What type of handgun do you have?
How do you conceal a handgun with a 30 round magazine?
Glock 18 is only available to law enforcement officers.
They're properly called magazines,....not clips.

Sub-machine gun?....I hope you have the Fed stamp. They'll take away your toy before they lock you up forever.

maybe sleep with your eyes open Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter

;-) naaah I won't be getting locked up. I'm legit like all day. ;-)
To the op the search button and providers list is your friend but I will start you off though. A few have already been mentioned then you have in no particular order Kylie Nicole, Raquel Ryder Brandy White ms. Gio Camille fox"visitor" and a host of agency girls and former agency girls
^^^ Do you have a class 3 for full auto?
What type of handgun do you have?
How do you conceal a handgun with a 30 round clip? Originally Posted by Slitlikr

All good questions. I could make this easy and just say I have a trust but I will answer these the traditional way. lol

seriously though it's not auto no class 3 needed.
here she is the world's first sub machine hand gun. lol --> http://www.sigsauer.com/CatalogProdu...s/sig-mpx.aspx

it's hard to conceal this bitch. She is scary looking. and I know it says Government and LE only but not any more. I was probably the first one in the State of Texas with one. lol
To the op the search button and providers list is your but I will start you off though. A few have already been mentioned then you have in no particular order Kylie Nicole, Raquel Ryder Brandy White ms. Gio Camille fox"visitor" and a host of agency girls and former agency girls Originally Posted by rmrstyle23

Thanks sir
All good questions. I could make this easy and just say I have a trust but I will answer these the traditional way. lol

here she is the world's first sub machine hand gun. lol --> http://www.sigsauer.com/CatalogProdu...s/sig-mpx.aspx

it's hard to conceal this bitch. She is scary looking. and I know it says Government and LE only but not any more. I was probably the first one in the State of Texas with one. lol Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
So,

You are a cop?
That gun is also LE only.

...... Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Okay....so you lied to us already.

it's hard to conceal this bitch. She is scary looking. and I know it says Government and LE only but not any more. I was probably the first one in the State of Texas with one. lol Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
It's Texas,...concealing isn't required.

Just remember, you can't legally have it in your procession when you pay (or offer to pay) someone for sexual services (unless you are in your own home).
Your raggedy self wish we had.

Fortunately for me, you had already got butthurt and had become an antagonist of the agency and owner, (what a shocker , seems like it always goes that way for you... I wonder why.... ) at the time I started working there.

Nobody cares about what outting whore your old grimlin looking ass has as his avatard. Per your comments though the KKK flag would fit you well too...
Originally Posted by Natalia Mori
Jabba the Hut was ready to lie about seeing you back at the agency, but then realized he wouldn't have ended well for him

I knew this question would be asked..

So,

You are a cop?
That gun is also LE only. Originally Posted by Slitlikr
So,

You are a cop?
That gun is also LE only. Originally Posted by Slitlikr
lol no. you can buy one from any gun store in Texas. It was previously for LE and Military. I dropped almost 2k for being one if the first to get it. You can probabaly get them for like $1200 now. It says LE / Govnt only but that's not the case. It's a 9mm if I buy a hard stock then it will need to be re-classifed. But I'm good with it as is
Okay....so you lied to us already.
It's Texas,...concealing isn't required.

Just remember, you can't legally have it in your procession when you pay (or offer to pay) someone for sexual services (unless you are in your own home). Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter

Concealment is matter of preference. ;- Try again. I prefer to conceal since it's LTC now and not CHL. ;-) I know the laws no need to advise me. ;-)
well he is still dancing around some truth.

btw a 30 round magazine will be empty in 2.12 seconds.
Concealment is matter of preference. ;- Try again. I prefer to conceal since it's LTC now and not CHL. ;-) I know the laws no need to advise me. ;-) Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
You're reading skills are like NewPimp's.

I said "concealing isn't required"
well he is still dancing around some truth.

btw a 30 round magazine will be empty in 2.12 seconds. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter

lol the MPX (9mm) holds 30 rounds per lol "clip" unless you've shot one which obviously you haven't because you're just being informed of this gun and it's been on the market for months now. and no a 30 round mag on the MPX won't be any where close to being emptied in 2.12 seconds on semi.

I'm dancing but it's not around any truths. lol