Question for the ladies. Re:married men

^^^^^^NO truer statement that this "unattainable and get off on the conquest just like men."and the fact that he has to leave and not be up underneath me 24/7 that too!!

That's as true a statement as you can get about this world............Lol.......... ............how about the foria babe? Originally Posted by Phil A.Cheaux
Organic Coconut MCT Oil (foria) I be ordering this Asap like tonight this looks more my style there is a lot to choose from

>>><<<<sound good love<<<<<<<<<<:smileyse x:

EDIT: Organic Damiana ok tis one too! So i have two!!!YES
Dam..make it more tasty...just when i think it cant get any better
^^^^babe, the more you meet me the funnier and taint tasty it gets especially when I order (foria) whoo whoo
Lol...oo yes Cendell...
U make my day
^^^ I try sweetie that why i'm here, stay focused :innoce nt:

MUAH
HMMM, I'm not quite sure what you mean by this statement. I don't think that's being picky it's being not picky and called role-playing? no? And since when can I NOT BE TO PICKY IN MY BUSINESS?

Last I heard, fought about, looked at my soft sexy thighs move up a bit and lookie their**** MY PUSSY=MY RULES**** yes?

I will not debate nor fight about this again just addressing this because of im not sure what you mean by it...

Cendell M Originally Posted by Cendell M
Some just can’t be choosy about who inquires about making a appointment. Role play or no role play. JMO
YOU'RE saying this because??? Did we meet when you begged me everyday on the phone? You should really mind your own damn business old man have you met me?? Again? (little MS.Angel isn't such an Angel I see and you're pathetic, let her fight her own battles, like I should have BUT BE CLEAR YOU WILL NEVER TELL ME I CANT BE CHOOSY I CHOSE AGAIN I.ME.CHOSE NOT YO SEE YOUR BEGGIN ASS NOT EVEN FOR DINNER. Then you call every day like i want to be bugged and whine about no money or pussy this isn't charity pussy here honey!

You show your ignorance by talking about me when you called me every damn day whining about not having a girl or money now because of ID BACK and its none of your old ass business why or whats going on!!!

So stay in your lane and out of mine you know NOTHING take your ass to work if you want PUSSY because I am and can be as choosy as I want. Also, the whole time ID was banned all you did was call me 24 hours a day buggin sorry if it hurt your feelings but you're a messy man and don't forward pm's to me from other people either since we are going there and you want to get in GIRL DRAMA

Thanks and have a nice miserable daydreaming about money for pussy whine to someone else now!!!!

Let other (girls) fight their own battles as I should have done my spidey senses told me something was up with you the first day when you emailed me that PM form another provider trying to be messy....you should be ashamed of yourself. If you didn't notice I had no WK'S when I fought the big fight for your girl now she not so innocent I see don't think I won't do it again I'm never worried always fight my battles alone ( and funny this isn't my battle your sent as a minion for women I SEE WHY LOL)

P.S. YOU will never see me banned myself out when shit get deep UITB so you're wasting your breath, all you want is a fight and here you go: mf_swordfight: play with yourself!

peace out

CM, NOW GET BACK ON TOPIC and GET ME OUT YOUR PEA BRAIN!
Organic Coconut MCT Oil (foria) I be ordering this Asap like tonight this looks more my style there is a lot to choose from

>>><<<<sound good love<<<<<<<<<<:smileyse x:

EDIT: Organic Damiana ok tis one too! So i have two!!!YES Originally Posted by Cendell M
Yes it definitely sounds good. Let me know when I can test drive and "taste" it....................that's got to be a lot better for you than spending time on here trying to educate fucktards...............always remember that you should never enter a battle of wits with an unarmed man...................HaHa
^^^I've learned my lesson (i learn them every day here) NOW this tard is coming for me on some butthurt shit for no reason, but I said enough he knows whats up!!!

I WOULDNT SAY HE HAS WITS PER SAY JUST A MOUTH AND FEELING DOWN AND OUT SO HE ATTACKS ME BECAUSE well see below...

Yes, you are welcome when my presents come in I'll let you know ASAP!

kisses doll

should never enter a battle of wits with an unarmed man...................HaHa
[COLOR="red"] Thanks for the advice I'll take that any advice at the end of the day I won't fight no one battles again only mine when I'm being attacked for whatever his reasons are...It's just plain silly all this BS...IMO Ty my dear.
  • bbkid
  • 03-06-2018, 07:59 AM
Yes it definitely sounds good. Let me know when I can test drive and "taste" it................... Originally Posted by Phil A.Cheaux
You need to go see her, sir. You'll NOT regret it!
YOU'RE saying this because??? Did we meet when you begged me everyday on the phone? You should really mind your own damn business old man have you met me?? Again? (little MS.Angel isn't such an Angel I see and you're pathetic, let her fight her own battles, like I should have BUT BE CLEAR YOU WILL NEVER TELL ME I CANT BE CHOOSY I CHOSE AGAIN I.ME.CHOSE NOT YO SEE YOUR BEGGIN ASS NOT EVEN FOR DINNER. Then you call every day like i want to be bugged and whine about no money or pussy this isn't charity pussy here honey!

You show your ignorance by talking about me when you called me every damn day whining about not having a girl or money now because of ID BACK and its none of your old ass business why or whats going on!!!

So stay in your lane and out of mine you know NOTHING take your ass to work if you want PUSSY because I am and can be as choosy as I want. Also, the whole time ID was banned all you did was call me 24 hours a day buggin sorry if it hurt your feelings but you're a messy man and don't forward pm's to me from other people either since we are going there and you want to get in GIRL DRAMA

Thanks and have a nice miserable daydreaming about money for pussy whine to someone else now!!!!

Let other (girls) fight their own battles as I should have done my spidey senses told me something was up with you the first day when you emailed me that PM form another provider trying to be messy....you should be ashamed of yourself. If you didn't notice I had no WK'S when I fought the big fight for your girl now she not so innocent I see don't think I won't do it again I'm never worried always fight my battles alone ( and funny this isn't my battle your sent as a minion for women I SEE WHY LOL)

P.S. YOU will never see me banned myself out when shit get deep UITB so you're wasting your breath, all you want is a fight and here you go: mf_swordfight: play with yourself!

peace out

CM, NOW GET BACK ON TOPIC and GET ME OUT YOUR PEA BRAIN! Originally Posted by Cendell M
It's okay love. Fight hate with love
^^^girl please I dont hate anyone that's to much energy ...thanks anyway though!
You need to go see her, sir. You'll NOT regret it! Originally Posted by bbkid
He has my love, I need to see you again I owe you a better show I was on my shy lord know how things get taken around here SHY high that day!

Thank you my Astro's MAN to MUAH!
ROTFLMAO!!!! Such a gullible BSCB!!!