WHAT IS THE GANGBANG SCENE IN DALLAS?

Milfy, we do think alike in so many ways I see!! Are there other gals in Dallas who think and fuck like us?
... Originally Posted by FemiLove

Bubblesdfw is the real deal. She doesn't post in co-ed much but I've done a couple of doubles with her and she's the only other lady I've met in person that loves cum in her pussy as much as I do.

Milfy, maybe you can get Bubbles to post her gangbang experiences for the other gals who read this. She sounds ideal)
This place in London hosts parties very well if you need ideas on how to structure a party.

http://thephoenixclub.london/schedule
  • mfp79
  • 10-11-2016, 11:33 PM
This place in London hosts parties very well if you need ideas on how to structure a party.

http://thephoenixclub.london/schedule Originally Posted by irongoat
Oh shit, yes. I had an amazing time there last year. Was a little difficult getting the logistics worked out but totally worth it.
Thanks for the information on the Phoenix club in London. Sounds like the gangbangs are small or there are lots of girls to keep a 2:1 ratio. I like how they call girls "greedy" and not horny!. I guess they are greedy for cock and cum)
I love all these cream pie loving gals
An ALL creampie gangbang MSOG would be very hot!! Having a another gal and guy there to eat all those creampies and snowball would make it very kinky) For the guys who want to do a creampie gangbang with me, read my showcase as testing is required for ALL guys!!!
Well theeccie214. A gf of mine did a gangbang where all fs was covered and had a blast. Yes I am anti bbfs in the hobby because of all the stds that I figure you guys forgot existed.

I don't see me having an issue with intercourse being covered. Why on earth would you want to swim in an infested pool. But I would be willing to do at l east 10 guys covered of course. I would like to bang like minded gentlemen who care about their health.
Well theeccie214. A gf of mine did a gangbang where all fs was covered and had a blast. Yes I am anti bbfs in the hobby because of all the stds that I figure you guys forgot existed.

I don't see me having an issue with intercourse being covered. Why on earth would you want to swim in an infested pool. But I would be willing to do at l east 10 guys covered of course. I would like to bang like minded gentlemen who care about their health. Originally Posted by SexyAnastasia
Sorry, didn't realize you're the one totally clean and safe hooker here. Have fun with your gb, guessing you'll be waiting a long time for that to happen.
So what you are saying TE214 is that in order to do a gangbang it has to be bareback everything. Hmmm. I highly doubt that. There are those hobbyist that do care about living. IJS. And yes I am very clean and safe. Sorry that seems to be an issue with you sir.

But hey the guys can always finish in my mouth or on me which i do find very hot. but then that is just me.
So what you are saying TE214 is that in order to do a gangbang it has to be bareback everything. Hmmm. I highly doubt that. There are those hobbyist that do care about living. IJS. And yes I am very clean and safe. Sorry that seems to be an issue with you sir.

But hey the guys can always finish in my mouth or on me which i do find very hot. but then that is just me. Originally Posted by SexyAnastasia
There's a market for everything so I'm sure you'll find something. I've been to a dozen gbs and all were bare but you do your thing. Aren't you the lady that was just posting about yelling at your kid and there was other drama with you? You must use the same publicity company as Kitty.
There's a market for everything so I'm sure you'll find something. I've been to a dozen gbs and all were bare but you do your thing. Aren't you the lady that was just posting about yelling at your kid and there was other drama with you? You must use the same publicity company as Kitty. Originally Posted by TheEccie214

But hey the guys can always finish in my mouth or on me which i do find very hot. but then that is just me. Originally Posted by SexyAnastasia
Be careful Anastasia, that Eccie214 guy has Mommy issues, and when you mentioned you had a kid that brought back whatever bad memories he has towards women.

He also got angry with another very, very well respected provider here when she turned him down for BB, and he eventually ran her out of here and got her banned. He might be looking for his next "target" as we speak so be careful.

And I must say you definitely have earned the "Sexy" part of your username.
Sexy Anastasia, you are gorgeous!! very hot body)) You sound like a cockslut like me wanting to take on 10 guys) Maybe at some point we might do a 2 gal gangbang together and take on 20+++ My fantasy is a very large gangbang at a bachelor party or other guy party or at a convention. No reason to fight about use of a cover. I always give guys a choice and do require very current testing for creampies. I appreciate your posting to express your interest and your point of view. If you ever need another gal in a large gangbang, let me know!!!
  • L.A.
  • 10-12-2016, 07:41 PM
I felt the need to wear two condoms just reading this thread.
If a guy cums in the condom, I usually encourage him to empty the cum onto my tits or face. In a gangbang with 2 gals where one wants condoms, the guys can always empty the cum from fucking her onto my tits and face or hers. That would allow for some kinky cum play among the girls and even some snowballing. I am sure Anastasia and other fucksluts would be up for that