Jeanna Tailya

There are always a few posters that are absolute trainwrecks. I'm not sure who is the bigger loser. The ladies that always have a woe is me threAD or angry men that hate women and get mad when they can't even buy pussy on a hooker board? Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Wait!! what!! really Kendall? Well I find it interesting that I was able to buy your pussy, but I guess this where you have selective memory huh?? Ok cool I will pray for you.
Pyramider... ask Suiram for some.... I'm betting he's been freshly shorn.

Baaaaaaaaa
Pyramider... ask Suiram for some.... I'm betting he's been freshly shorn.

Baaaaaaaaa Originally Posted by Grace Preston
So lame geez gracy that post was horrible smh!!
  • MW76
  • 10-08-2017, 10:54 PM
Wait!! what!! really Kendall? Well I find it interesting that I was able to buy your pussy, but I guess this where you have selective memory huh?? Ok cool I will pray for you. Originally Posted by suiram77
Just one more reason not to see this creep. What an ASS HOLE statement!
Just one more reason not to see this creep. What an ASS HOLE statement! Originally Posted by MW76
Bum of the year right hear your mask is getting tighter.
  • MW76
  • 10-08-2017, 11:16 PM
Do you not own a fucking mirror? If so, your illiterate ass will see one of the many ASAP. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Lack of English is why we call suriam77 HOP. He got the nickname HOP because it's the acronym for Hooked on Phonics.
Lack of English is why we call suriam77 HOP. He got the nickname HOP because it's the acronym for Hooked on Phonics. Originally Posted by MW76
You trying wayy to hard and you don’t got it boo, only suiram77 is relevant around here.

Take your lame ass to bed Boy or maybe you are a girl so many with 2 handlers now SMDH!!!!
Do you not own a fucking mirror? If so, your illiterate ass will see one of the many ASAP. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Are you drunk why so much anger I’m sorry you poor and don’t have much but no need to take your anger out on me not my fault I’m better than you most rich ppl are it’s how it works in this world.

Btw are you new to eccie I have not seen this handler before welcome to dallas buddy.
Are you drunk why so much anger I’m sorry you poor and don’t have much but no need to take your anger out on me not my fault I’m better than you most rich ppl are it’s how it works in this world.

Btw are you new to eccie I have not seen this handler before welcome to dallas buddy. Originally Posted by suiram77
Yes. I'm poor. I only wish I grew up wealthy enough to afford the top notch education you obviously have. My parents could only put me through 2nd grade. It sucks. I wish I was literate like you, but I'm not. One day I may get to your level of literacy, but I have to admit, 3rd grade may be challenging for me. Did you get that far? How was it?
Yes. I'm poor. I only wish I grew up wealthy enough to afford the top notch education you obviously have. My parents could only put me through 2nd grade. It sucks. I wish I was literate like you, but I'm not. One day I may get to your level of literacy, but I have to admit, 3rd grade may be challenging for me. Did you get that far? How was it? Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
I understand angry man and I will pray that God bless you immensely with some money so hang in there. Welcome to Dallas bud, there are a lot of great hoes here for you to meet happy hobby buddy.
I understand angry man and I will pray that God bless you immensely with some money so hang in there. Welcome to Dallas bud, there are a lot of great hoes here for you to meet happy hobby buddy. Originally Posted by suiram77
Thank you. I hope that one day I can have multiple Ivy League degrees and I can be an executive at a Fortune 50 company and make a lot of money one day. It's just a dream for now. But hopefully that dream will come true for me.

Thanks for praying for me. I needed that. I think I'm going to attack the 3rd grade and get some Ivy League degrees next and get a high paying job afterwards. One day, I hope to make a lot of money like you. I realize that one day may be far off, but hey, I can always dream.

Or maybe I am an Ivy League shithead with too many degrees and I'm already an executive who is grossly overpaid. I'll let you guess which dude I actually am.
Just checking in to see if suriam was banned (again) yet or challenged anyone to fight. I’ll check back later.
Just checking in to see if suriam was banned (again) yet or challenged anyone to fight. I’ll check back later. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
Lmao eric you going to be very disappointed, but always keep hope alive
Thank you. I hope that one day I can have multiple Ivy League degrees and I can be an executive at a Fortune 50 company and make a lot of money one day. It's just a dream for now. But hopefully that dream will come true for me.

Thanks for praying for me. I needed that. I think I'm going to attack the 3rd grade and get some Ivy League degrees next and get a high paying job afterwards. One day, I hope to make a lot of money like you. I realize that one day may be far off, but hey, I can always dream.

Or maybe I am an Ivy League shithead with too many degrees and I'm already an executive who is grossly overpaid. I'll let you guess which dude I actually am. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Well I pray that it’s the latter, because being poor In these hard times why this clown donkey trump is in office will not be good for you good luck buddy.
I'm not sure who refers to themself in the third person more: Suriman, Bob Dole, or Randy Macho Man Savage. Thoughts?