The five best looking providers in DFW

I have to agree with bigdog on this one. A lady's personality can significantly enhance or detract from her physical beauty. Of course a winning combination of both is the holy grail (ergo my nomination of Elysa Scott). If you could only have one without the other which would you choose? For me, the lady with the winning personality is going to be more satisfying than the lady with the winning looks at the end of the day.
I must disagree. A lady can't legitimately possess one trait without the other and we must all remember that in order to judge someone, one must know someone. Having said that, my top five are and in no particular order:

1. Reese Foster
2. Vnurse
3. Traci Brooks
4. Reese Foster
5. ? Hmmmm!

Oh well, that about covers it. Originally Posted by BigPurdy
I think you forgot Reese Foster. I have got to meet her. She looks gorgeous.
I have to agree with all those already listed. I don't see Jessica UTR. She is the pinnacle of MILFS.
Thank you Mark I am glad somebody likes me! Kisses!!
Jessica, you know I like you!!!!
  • Diver
  • 03-28-2012, 05:00 PM
i have not seen any Asian ladies mentioned I'll add Best Thai Star to the list.
I think you forgot Reese Foster. I have got to meet her. She looks gorgeous. Originally Posted by markpillsbury
Thank you!
See the berkliegh, fawn, and reese iso.
See the berkliegh, fawn, and reese iso. Originally Posted by MasterBaiter1996
I have only had the pleasure of meeting Reese and she is truly a beautiful woman.
I have only had the pleasure of berk, but if the other 2 are anything like her WOW. Berk is a hottie.
Thank you bigdog I know you like me I like you too!
I have only had the pleasure of berk, but if the other 2 are anything like her WOW. Berk is a hottie. Originally Posted by MasterBaiter1996

Thank you!!!

Bryleigh, Kaylea, Ryan Playz, Angel Face and Paulina
In alphabetical order:

BigPurdy
Crossroads
geezerdude
slowmover
trsr4me

In alphabetical order:

BigPurdy
Crossroads
geezerdude
slowmover
trsr4me

Originally Posted by vnurse
Hey its That Dude Does it matter if you have met the provider socially Or just going by showcases and threads . I think a disclaimer should be added