Diamond Sparkle steals pics...

I just logged on for the first time in awhile. I can't believe what I am reading. The things which are coming out of some of your mouths are enough to keep anyone away from such DRAMA. Things like this happen each and everyday. I as a provider would never sit on a site and badger anyone or make a fool of myself. We all need to get over it, and move on. It is what it is ~ Enjoy your weekend !
Beware everyone...SG is taking notes and making a list

OK, now let's take a show of hands, who is worried she is taking notes.....

Come on....anyone on???? Yes you in the back, identify urself as being concern.
Oh sorry, the restrooms are down the hall.

Again, show of hands on SG taking notes....anyone???

Bueller, paging Bueller!!!

Perhaps, it is time for her to run another $50 off, Grudge fuck ad????
Alright bitch...........next time I see someone stealing your pics* I'll be sure to take her side,.

*Not that anyone would............yah, fat messicans are the hottest bitches. Originally Posted by SillyGirl
I'm not "messican", I'm part Puerto Rican. If you're going to throw racial insults at least do it correctly. But you are right on one thing... I am pretty damn good looking. My ass in particular is fantastic.
My ass in particular is fantastic. Originally Posted by Adrielle
Espeically when compared to the original poster's ass.
wow this is crazy....DRAMA...people need to grow the fuck up.....lol
Thanks Kaylen Im growing up looking at your boobs right now....lol!!
xoxo
I'm not saying its OK to do, but SG did call her out in a fashion that was quite deceptive too. At least in the title of the thread. She also could've gone about it in a different way, but now its turned into a thread where SG is fighting with everyone and hurling her insults/name calling.

Logical arguments are thrown aside once the insults/name calling starts up. Originally Posted by MsElena
She stated that she pm'd the girl twice with no response. Only after she waited she made a thread about it.
I don't agree with the name calling either but I don't think she was wrong in posting this.
bigdeal...i love makeing you grow....yummy
Thanks Kaylen Im growing up looking at your boobs right now....lol!!
xoxo Originally Posted by bigdeal
  • JS42
  • 11-18-2011, 10:40 PM
Not that my opinion means anything to you SG, but the naming of your thread was ridiculous. If Sparkle did do what you claim, I can understand you being pissed....but to tear into Adrielle for stating her opinion (in a decent manner btw) is just as ridiculous. Not having a dog in this fight, this thread is high entertainment though.

And Adrielle, you are right...you have a fantastic ass...
She took it down, this thread can be closed.

Thanks!
Espeically when compared to the original poster's ass. Originally Posted by FireSerpent
K FS, keep posting your biases.......good to know.
Alright bitch...........next time I see someone stealing your pics* I'll be sure to take her side,.

*Not that anyone would............yah, fat messicans are the hottest bitches. Originally Posted by SillyGirl
Cut it out. This post is over the line. Although this isn't in my area to moderate, I'll be reporting this and a few other posts.

Elisabeth
Thread closed at posters request.