So what gives Alyssa?

Everyone should come together and make a movie, It'll be the #1 Bootlegged movie since Soul Plane, or maybe even a Zombie Strippers!!
Are there any women you like? Or are you just fickle...You know, like a chick - and all. Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
There are quite a few, but I'm a little picky like a chick in that regard, you know since it's my money.

A big fan of Macy's though...js.

My Dick...My Choice!

^ Just curious...so when did the prevailing thought of the day start meaning anything to you. ;-)

Seems he was an exception to begin with which implies she was on the fence for whatever reason. This is not grade school you can't cry your way into an icy pop. Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
On the fence? Nope. We had rescheduled a couple times all on my end. She was flexible each time. As stated before she even sent me the address to the incall she'd be using the next day the day before.
  • drax1
  • 05-18-2014, 11:09 AM
It's all quite bizarre but entertaining at the same time.
This reminds me of last week when I was at work and told myself I was going to jerk off when I got home. Then I got home and started playing video games and lost track of time. Then it was time for bed and I had to get up early the next morning. I remembered I was going to jerk off and yelled at myself for forgetting.
If I were in his shoes I would want to know why as well. However, I would have approached it privately via PM. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Ding ding ding ding we have a winner.

But frankly even if she did not give him an explanation, he should had just moved. Plenty of other fish in the sea.
Dude just wants her to tell him why. I will say this, the lady should start a fucking cult. These "team" members are dedicated, at this point she could stab a dude for no reason and get a pass. Originally Posted by Trey
^ So what does that have to do with this thread since many people are commenting on this topic.

Dedication works on both sides champ. ;-)
+1...heavy sigh...

He likes me. But then again...he hasn't met me...lol

Xoxo Originally Posted by LilMynx69
I'm not a big fan of confrontation. So, I've left many a guy I dumped wondering why why why? It may be bitchy, it may be rude, but it's just the way I deal with it. You know why? Because the few times I've been open and honest with the why...they didn't take it well...and with responded with extreme vitriol or got very defensive.

My conclusion, even though they say they'd rather know the why...most men (in my past) don't take it well.
This reminds me of last week when I was at work and told myself I was going to jerk off when I got home. Then I got home and started playing video games and lost track of time. Then it was time for bed and I had to get up early the next morning. I remembered I was going to jerk off and yelled at myself for forgetting. Originally Posted by thirtyfour
Damn, what type of video games do you play, I can use that because I never forget to jerk off!!
How does one meet you Mynx? Originally Posted by mr666
Tie a string to a dirty Ketel One martini and lure me from my lair...
+1 LMX..this will sum it up..

I'm not a big fan of confrontation. So, I've left many a guy I dumped wondering why why why? It may be bitchy, it may be rude, but it's just the way I deal with it. You know why? Because the few times I've been open and honest with the why...they didn't take it well...and with responded with extreme vitriol or got very defensive.

My conclusion, even though they say they'd rather know the why...most men (in my past) don't take it well. Originally Posted by LilMynx69
On the fence? Nope. We had rescheduled a couple times all on my end. She was flexible each time. As stated before she even sent me the address to the incall she'd be using the next day the day before. Originally Posted by Out_of_Bounds

So you flaked out on her more than once and she didn't overreact by starting a thread about how flaky you are? In the end it looks like you guys were not a match for each other and judging on your ability or (lack thereof) to accept No for an answer it looks like she made the right decision in the end.

One of the things I've learned from the long time hobbyist's is that one shouldn't be overly emotional about hobby related business. ;-)
Dude just wants her to tell him why. I will say this, the lady should start a fucking cult. These "team" members are dedicated, at this point she could stab a dude for no reason and get a pass. Originally Posted by Trey
Oh how true this may be! A couple of guys may even testify in her favor if the victim were to make it to court!
Seems he was an exception to begin with which implies she was on the fence for whatever reason. This is not grade school you can't cry your way into an icy pop. Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
Again...why are you trying to answer for her, and then spin it into a petulant child scenario?

Why is this so antagonistic, and why are the WKs trying so hard here? It's a simple question...one that seems completely out of character for her not to answer, based on her posting style, and an action that people say seems completely out of that after for her to do...so why the angst, and the avoidance?

This doesn't have to be so hard...but outside people, who supposedly support her, are making it hard for her to answer...why?