As when you promised time to me,
Your service was a simile,
Of fallen tree that none can see.
You cannot have my sympathy,
As when you promised time to me,
Your service was a simile,
Of fallen tree that none can see.
Originally Posted by Poetray
Ah, the best has made a statement! Noel, why not see me? I'll pay any price if you are hot AND have good skills. If I have a good time I would be a multiple repeat for sure. Sound good? Problem solved, just PM me.
I would never see you, no matter how much I'd love to, simply because I can't afford it. There are a few guys I know on here like myself, in wheelchairs and living on $700-1000 a month. I'm sure there are others who lurk. I'm extremely thankful to and for the ladies I've seen, especially those who've gotten to know me and offered to see me at a rate that was surprisingly generous. One was a lady who's rate was like yours, but she, and others, understood the female companionship and intimacy, albeit short lived, is something rare for us. The two or three times a year I can put away for is it. It was hard enough, in my younger days, to find a woman open-minded enough ro date a guy in a chair. Now that I'm past 50 it's even harder. That's why I do this. I'm in a wheelchair, not dead and why I can't feel sorry you're not getting enough sessions at $500 an hour, and rather than lower your rate you'll do webcams. I could be wrong, but after reading your posts and the number of guys who tried to request time with you that went ignored, I doubt you'd give a special rate to anyone. The ladies I try to see are professional and I do my best to make them and our time as comfortable and enjoyable with me as possible. They do the same and a select few go beyond.

I tried to schedule a session with a woman years ago. Her rate was $200 and for two months we chatted, but she would not schedule a session. Then, out of the blue she changed her name and went to $625 for two hour minimum. About a month later she emailed me asking if I still wanted to see her. You can imagine my reply. For some reason reading this brought back that memory.

I wish you luck, but it's really up to you to make it.