Hohnest Answers Please

For the ladies with your hohnest replies ....... THANK YOU!

For all the others with smart ass remarks���� Originally Posted by CPLOVER
you mean the honest guys that see things as they really are?? lol...keep up your quest for that hooker that falls for your incredible charms...
And back to the strip clubs he goes.
And back to the strip clubs he goes. Originally Posted by CPLOVER
true brother, where you know what the game is.....but you continue on with your quest!!
  • snarl
  • 06-08-2016, 12:43 PM
I've had, to date, TWO providers complain about my dick causing them pain.

This was SEVERAL years ago when my ampallang barbell was too long. Since switching it to a shorter bar, I've not had any complaints.
I've had, to date, TWO providers complain about my dick causing them pain.

This was SEVERAL years ago when my ampallang barbell was too long. Since switching it to a shorter bar, I've not had any complaints. Originally Posted by snarl

That's hot!
Pics please!!!

• snarl
  • 06-08-2016, 02:16 PM
Check your inbox.
That's hot!
Pics please!!!

Originally Posted by berkleigh
I like the money as well but i have a sex addiction here. But if i see a sore ill have to so no.
  • anita
  • 06-08-2016, 03:33 PM
then beat that pussy up like a African drum. Originally Posted by suiram77
LMAO!!
Poll is closed...... Lol

Ladies, if you voted for girth and would like to meet soon, PM me Please. Of COURSE the money matters however I think your preferences are important as well!!! And can I ever eat some pussy!!!!!

Sorry my pecker ain't long but I'm good with what I was given 😀
just know how to work it ^
👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍 🏻👍🏻
Poll is closed...... Lol

Ladies, if you voted for girth and would like to meet soon, PM me Please. Of COURSE the money matters however I think your preferences are important as well!!! And can I ever eat some pussy!!!!!

Sorry my pecker ain't long but I'm good with what I was given �� Originally Posted by CPLOVER
ground breaking poll bro....hookers like thick dicks and a payday, i'd do some copious notes and publish the findings....you could end up on Dr. Phil..........really
  • Gbfsl
  • 06-10-2016, 09:21 AM
I'm pretty sure most of these ladies have real world dick (or pussy, or both) they would rather enjoy. What they are getting from us is cash money.

They may or may not have fun with a variety of guys with all different shapes or sizes. Who tha fuck cares? I swear some of you motherfuckers are looking for love in all the wrong places.

Some of you guys need to rethink the hobby and join a dating site. One where you can find a gal to lie to you because she wants to spare your feelings instead of being paid to, lmao!

Seriously, are you guys wanting to fuck or are you seeking validation? If it's the latter, you really have to evaluate your life choices and assess how you came to the point where you are now.

I swear you may make sessions worse by being clingy and desperate for assurance. How can a provider enjoy fucking a desperate needy little bitch-man? For the love of God, just have fun! Originally Posted by DarkeyKong

+1. As long as you put down the envelope you earn the right to be told all the lies you need to make you feel special.
Ultimately though, happiness is about enjoying life and enjoying yourself in this hobby. It is not about length or girth, or all the BS we hear about how special we are. Hand over the envelop and have fun. It took me a long time to learn that if you want to live a happy hobby life, tie it to the goal of having fun, not to people or things they say.
i like the exact size that gits in my mouth and still gives me some space to swirl my tongue around it. i think i answered this similar question in a pretty similar way a year ago.
You didn't pay attention in science class did you? Originally Posted by THN
In the hobby it doesnt matter...u can have a big one, small one, thick one or skinny....as long as your cash is right Originally Posted by plove35
and you don't act like an asshole!

IJS