Since VM started a thread about oil prices I thought I would correct his narritive.

• WTF
  • 12-05-2021, 01:40 PM
Your boyfriend tiny dick brought up my wife...if he or yourself did that to my face it wouldn't happen again...same stand for you or anyone else.
You can do that only behind the safety of a keyboard.
.... Originally Posted by bb1961
Settle down twinkle toes.

Nobody wants to meet up at your favorite Gay bar to meet your so called Anesthesiologist "wife".
Why say something like that Salty ?

Everyone knows correlation does not necessarily mean causality.
You brought your wife into a discussion...said she was an anthesiologist and that you listen to her antidotial evidence instead of scientific studies. Originally Posted by WTF
antidotial? is that a word?

did you mean ancedotal?

did you mean ancedotal?

Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Give him some time ... he's checking "Sports Illustrated"!
How old are you, man? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

how old are you?
the answer is zillion.
  • WTF
  • 12-06-2021, 03:03 AM

did you mean ancedotal?

Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
an·ec·do·tal
/ˌanəkˈdōdl/
Learn to pronounce
adjective
(of an account) not necessarily true or reliable, because based on personal accounts rather than facts or research.
"while there was much anecdotal evidence there was little hard fact"
  • WTF
  • 12-06-2021, 03:23 AM
6th
Not to brag, but this topic is to me as economics are to LL and CM. A decent sized independent E&P company would have to be super profitable to only reinvest half of its free cash flow in the business, year after year, and not self-liquidate. I don't think there are any out there that can do that. The company wouldn't be able to replace reserves or maintain production. It would shrink.

As to 2050, true, Biden's goal is to get to net zero carbon emissions before then. However, another of his goals is to reduce carbon emissions by 50% to 52% by 2030, beneath 2005 levels. If his goals are met, your long term investments in mid stream companies are toast, unless you get out before the shit hits the fan. Originally Posted by Tiny
Hear is another interesting article. It leads me to believe that economics, not politics are responsible for lower oil production in this country. While this article does address your political concerns...it really all comes down to the bottom line.

https://www.npr.org/2021/03/06/97364...s-oil-not-more

But U.S. oil producers don't coordinate like that. They turned all that Wall Street money into as much oil as they could possibly pump — oversupplying the market and keeping prices down. When they did make money, they poured it right back into more drilling, instead of taking it as profit.

That left many companies overextended, indebted and struggling — and that was before the pandemic caused an acute crisis for the entire oil industry.

How bad was this for investors? Manas Satapathy, a managing director at the consulting firm Accenture Strategy, points to exchange-traded funds like PSCE and FRAK, which track the performance of many U.S. oil producers.

If you'd invested a dollar in 2016, you'd have lost about 60% of your investment by the start of 2021. If you'd invested the same dollar in the S&P 500, you'd have doubled your money.

Of course, not everyone lost money in the oil boom. Investors who timed it right saw returns, oil executives got big paychecks, and oil workers and the businesses that serve them had some very good years.

But a lot of the big banks, retirement funds and other investors who funded the oil boom saw nothing close to the returns they had expected.

"Many of the investors have left with a bad taste in the mouth, and are not going to come back anytime soon," Satapathy says.
... Too right.

Odd coincidence that surely seem to be most
of the threads YOU post in. ... Just sayin'

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
If YR can't out (or attempt it) someone, he just pules.

The list is growing ... WTF, VM, EU......
  • WTF
  • 12-06-2021, 03:38 AM

The list is growing ... WTF, VM, EU...... Originally Posted by LexusLover
Can you ever comment on the subject matter.

Focus.

Try and stay on topic...I know it gets harder at your age.

But you're posting just like oeb....the same vile shit over and over and over again.
... and it DOES get old.

### Salty
... Too right.

Odd coincidence that surely seem to be most
of the threads YOU post in. ... Just sayin'

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Seems like you’re always there too, chief.

The point was that the thread started with an insult and went downhill from there.

Common denominator for the rude tone set for this thread wasn’t you and me, my tribal chief.

The list is growing ... WTF, VM, EU...... Originally Posted by LexusLover
What the actual fuck are you accusing me (and others) of now, LL?

Stepping into the breach?

Try and stay on topic...I know it gets harder at your age. Originally Posted by WTF
You voted for Bitten, right?

Or were you just tossing it for KneePadsKumola?

And for God's Sake please quit obsessing about my cock.

You can't have it, so quit dreaming! Here .... maybe this will help...

If I was still married. I wouldn't even be on this board because I would be too ashamed of myself to know that I am fucking hookers behind my wife's back. Funny how these clowns claim keyboard chivalry in their wife's honor.

bb1961 can take that sanctimonious tough guy bullshit elsewhere. But, some of you motherfuckers are so damn old who talk shit in this forum that maybe hookers are the only hugs you can get nowadays because you are married to old women with a lot of dust on their moth ball smelling pussy... I feel your pain bb1961. I really don't but whatever. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
It's easy to talk bullshit...