How open-minded are you?

I am pretty freaky. TUMA is ok with me, just dont stick nothing up my ass and we are good. No Scat, blood, piss, s&m.
I'm into giving the lady pleasure in the encounter as much as receiving it. So, if fisting was the ONLY way the lady could get off and she wanted it, I'd try, I guess. Not anything I've ever done or anything I would initiate, though.

For me, that part of a provider's anatomy is intended for other purposes more in keeping with the corresponding part of my own anatomy. I do try hard (pun intended) to meet their needs that way. lol.

Brer
I'm pretty open to doing, as long as I'm doing the doin. I've been to some 3rd world places and lived in Japan for 2 years so I've seen and done some shit. But no one is putting ANYTHING in me and I'm not doing shit with ANY man. Oh, and no shitting on me either.
+1 Negative on the fisting. Not knocking it, but it's just not going to happen on me. Other than that, I'm pretty open minded to safe activities. Originally Posted by CassandraL'Amore
fisting is safe

Guess I'm not as freaky as everyone else seem to be but I'm cool with that. Originally Posted by NIKKILOVE

Lol, Yeah I used to think I was freaky too till I seen some of the things here that people do or like. [/quote]

yep, im glad you pointed that out most girls think they are freaks and they are not.. just because you like it hard, suck, maybe swallow, and had 2 guys at once doesn't mean you are a freak..
What's BB girl? Originally Posted by Jemma Martin
BB = baby
A guy that likes to lick ass, or that would use anal gel and gently slide in one finger would help you relax. Or he should go in your kitty first, after you cum you should be perfectly relaxed for some anal action. But I am just saying what works for me. Originally Posted by anita
We think alike!

I have been in several situations where the ladies have been in different levels of comfort and relaxation. Some can just slap on some lube and take a cock in their ass without even so much as a wince...while some others take some prepping.

The key is getting her totally and completely relaxed. Some women can relax their body completely, but the second you try to insert a finger or a small toy, they tighten up...and it just isn't going to happen. It takes >>>> Time.

If you're dealing with a lady who has done greek several times and enjoys it, then of course the prep doesn't take as much time....but you still have to be patient, slow and gentle until you are inside her. Even then, you have to take your time and allow her to fully get accustomed to the feel of being "full" and allow her to stretch. When the feeling of any discomfort has vanished and she is feeling the pleasure...she will let you know.

I have said before in other threads...that when a lady is willing to accept me inside her ass, and the prep is done...I just stay still and let her take me inside her at her pace. My cock is a living dildo that she uses at her own discretion. Once she gives me the signal that all is good and she's feeling fine...then I will start to slowly fuck her.

Now...anal virgins that have made the decision to give it a try, is a whole different ball game. Some are just naturals and have a way of being able to take it with no issues at all, and those are the ladies that just can't seem to get enough Greek and actually crave it. Then you have those that can't get a grip on how to relax and they will ALWAYS feel pain.

Fisting...is something that I have never looked into. I guess it never appealed enough to me to want to find a provider who was willing to let me try it on her. It just seems to me like it would take more than just an hour long session to be successful, and quite honestly, I'm not willing to drop a multi-hour rate just to stick my hand up some ladies vagina.

...but...as always...to each their own.