Congratulations NRA, two media members have fallen to your cause

Please define this word "reasonable" for us. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
look it up.
Im not blaming the inanimate object, im blaming the people that allow the unchecked flow of inanimate objects that make killing innocent people much easier. If the U.S. govt allowed any civilian to have a nuclear bomb and then the bomb went off killing a hundred thousand people, its the govnts fault and those that pushed the govnt for allowing such a dangerous situation. Originally Posted by southtown4488
The only unchecked flow is between your legs.

The thing different about this is it became a media event with his filming and posting live. I'm chalking this up to gay black privilege.

Get ready...soon we will see an attack by someone with a weaponized drone...maybe shooting an Ar15 take out folks and post it to twitter as it happens. Keep those domed stadiums closed.
The only unchecked flow is between your legs.

The thing different about this is it became a media event with his filming and posting live. I'm chalking this up to gay black privilege.

Get ready...soon we will see an attack by someone with a weaponized drone...maybe shooting an Ar15 take out folks and post it to twitter as it happens. Keep those domed stadiums closed. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Yeah, because no shooting has ever become a media event before
That is one of the dumbest post on here in a while--and that is saying a lot. It is posts like this one that make me cringe when the RWWs on here claim I am a liberal. The LWWs on here can be just as stupid.

Time was when the RWWs outnumbered the LWWs about 8 to 1, and the RWWs were Wackier. Now it is much closer to even on both the quantity and "quality".

Sad. Time to rewatch Escape From LA.
Originally Posted by Old-T

Hey SNAKE PLISSKEN

In (RWW) what does the second (W) stand for? ... a conservative?

???
Not really. The 2nd Amendment can accommodate reasonable restrictions and all of the cases say that....for instance, if the purpose of the 2nd Amendment is to allow citizens to resist a tyrannical government, then why can't you and I walk into an Academy and purchase an automatic weapon and some fragmentation grenades? You could resist a lot better with an M-249 than a Colt AR-15.

As with all things constitutional, it's a balancing act. Originally Posted by timpage
The restrictions you've stated aren't going to bring the rate of gun violence down to any significant level. Let's recap what been happening recently. Adam Lanza obtained his access to firearms from his own home, his mother purchased them legally. None of the restrictions you've mentioned would have prevented her from owning any of her firearms. The same could be said of Dylann Roof and the recent shooting in Virginia. Vester Flannigan would have had no problem obtaining his firearm under the restrictions you mentioned. Yet all of the above individuals committed murder.

Jim
The restrictions you've stated aren't going to bring the rate of gun violence down to any significant level. Let's recap what been happening recently. Adam Lanza obtained his access to firearms from his own home, his mother purchased them legally. None of the restrictions you've mentioned would have prevented her from owning any of her firearms. The same could be said of Dylann Roof and the recent shooting in Virginia. Vester Flannigan would have had no problem obtaining his firearm under the restrictions you mentioned. Yet all of the above individuals committed murder.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
You mention three of the 100s we've had over the last 10 years.
You mention three of the 100s we've had over the last 10 years. Originally Posted by WombRaider

Ozombie... come hang out, we will get your head right...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTdt-zAgf34
This is what the NRA wants, they are proud every time people are shot because they value guns more than they value human life. Way to go. Originally Posted by southtown4488
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
They have his gun now died in '08.
You mention three of the 100s we've had over the last 10 years. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Most of those hundreds are executed by street level thugs that don't purchase guns by conventional means anyway. They steal them, or other illegal means to obtain them. You can come up with any means of gun control you want it will only pertain to the average law abiding citizen who desires to own a weapon. It all just looks good on paper.

Jim
They have his gun now died in '08. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
i have his gun. do you want a running head start before i shoot?

They have his gun now died in '08. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
He lived up to his claim didn't he?

Jim
Most of those hundreds are executed by street level thugs that don't purchase guns by conventional means anyway. They steal them, or other illegal means to obtain them. You can come up with any means of gun control you want it will only pertain to the average law abiding citizen who desires to own a weapon. It all just looks good on paper.

Wait a minute. Just a second ago, you said they obtained them legally, from their parents, etc. Now they're stealing them? Who do you think they steal the guns from? I always wonder where everyone thinks the criminals are getting the guns from in the first place. Thin air? So we can't come up with anything, so let's just live with it? I don't accept that.
Wait a minute. Just a second ago, you said they obtained them legally, from their parents, etc. Now they're stealing them? Who do you think they steal the guns from? I always wonder where everyone thinks the criminals are getting the guns from in the first place. Thin air? So we can't come up with anything, so let's just live with it? I don't accept that. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Ok I must have misunderstood what you were saying. I gave three examples of seemingly normal everyday non criminal type people who used firearms to commit murder. They obtained those firearms legally under the laws we have in place currently. But most murders aren't committed by these types of individuals. Out of all gun related murders in this country almost all of them are committed by those who already have criminal records. The weapons they used to commit their crimes are most often obtained by less than conventional means. Street level shootings by known criminals is what make up the bulk of Americas gun related murder rate. Not the shootings that we've been hearing about that receive extensive national news coverage.

Jim
Ok I must have misunderstood what you were saying. I gave three examples of seemingly normal everyday non criminal type people who used firearms to commit murder. They obtained those firearms legally under the laws we have in place currently. But most murders aren't committed by these types of individuals. Out of all gun related murders in this country almost all of them are committed by those who already have criminal records. The weapons they used to commit their crimes are most often obtained by less than conventional means. Street level shootings by known criminals is what make up the bulk of Americas gun related murder rate. Not the shootings that we've been hearing about that receive extensive national news coverage.

Criminals steal guns from law-abiding citizens...