Ourhome2 down

Now instead of Database Not Found. it's giving me.

Not Found

The requested URL was not found on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request. Originally Posted by CG2014
That’s what I’m getting too.
Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
“where to go to eat”? “Which bars to hang out”., “What’s there to do when it’s 105-110 degrees outside”
And yet, for some reason, threADs are responded to.

Always wondered why...

She wants an appointment, not a restaurant name.
You missed the 15 minute window when we could actually log on. Kinda like missing pop’s visiting day at the penitentiary. Originally Posted by TinMan
You were always Dad’s favorite!
OH2 seems to be back up...
Yup! I am able to get in. The Ads are flowing too--after exactly a 48 hour gap (for the Ads).
I’ve been griping about the lack of communication from oh2 admin, so I need to give them credit for sending out an email this afternoon letting folks know that the site had been “attacked”, and that while they are back online the attacks continue.

It doesn’t sound like this is over yet for them, but we at least now know what’s going on and shouldn’t be surprised if we see more outages.
Wow... who would want to attack them? Its so bizarre
It was working for me yesterday now it’s not working again
It was working for me yesterday now it’s not working again Originally Posted by KellyKiss
Damn where have you been hotty?
I bet you the attack is the server host fees are due....
The email said that the host is the one doing the work to get them back online.
Yeah, crazy ish…..
It was literally up when I was on my to Dallas yesterday (8/22) & even when I got into town around 3pm… then all of a sudden it was down…

Super annoying…

But anyways…I’M IN TOWN!!! 😉
Oh2 its down again ! I cant log in! Can you log in ??
I want my money back.