greetings fellow politcal forum posters ..

I think speedracerxxx, tiny, CT and others would post more if a civil discussion was more the norm. Originally Posted by gnadfly
absolutely..

by the way, a Client of mine tonight mumbled something about "political incorrect", I didn't catch what he said or thought was politically incorrect. I said "what is politically incorrect"? he said "are you registered to vote"? I said I was, he asked me "who do you support"? I said "well, I voted for Trump last time!"

that pleased him..
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
do you want to play the game .. or do you want to play the game?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5OJmNmmhV4

let's play the game!

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

i like fine art .. do you?
corona beer... well I guess that's like drinking piss
This is the kind of "experiment" I would expect from a trumpy. In other words, this is as biased as could be expected from a trumpy who had a swastica on his avatar. Or the kind of person who uses one person's posts as the only examples while ignoring chronic offenders on his own team. And not smart enough to see the major faults in his own setup (or scum-baggish enough to slip this into what you claim is an honest test).
You and your ilk have acted like this is the wild west for quite some time now. Don't pretend to be surprised others would use the forum the same way you do.

If you had taken any science classes in your failed attempt at graduating from high school, you would understand your "experiment" isn't an experiment. It has no "control" or variables (other posters). You also lack an objective but that's your usual state. It's just another attempt to bullshit your way into the land of the credible.

A hint: A real experiment, for example, might have 3 people making exactly the same quote. The objective would be to see if there was any bias towards individual posters or if the posts caused any type of response from the mods.

Remember, you don't have to see/admit what a douche-bag you are for it to be true. Or the scope of your falsehoods for you to be a pissant liar.

So all you little sensitive snowflakes hit the RTM button together. If I get pointed, BFD.
I still respect your right to post but I long have had no respect for your character. Or lack of I should say.

Did that answer fit into your "database" of your "experiment"?
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
i like fine art .. do you? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Game one.

Yes. Be specific on what art form.
Game one.

Yes. Be specific on what art form. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

i like landscapes .. i hate the Mona Lisa .. she's ugly

i have a lithograph of this in my living room. below my Renoir

i like landscapes .. i hate the Mona Lisa .. she's ugly

i have a lithograph of this in my living room. below my Renoir

I favor performance art, over inanimate. But a fine female figure in stone stimulates me also. And of course the written word gets me going.
I favor performance art, over inanimate. But a fine female figure in stone stimulates me also. And of course the written word gets me going. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

female figures in stone .. nope don't get it. can't help ya out with that. but perhaps a bronze or a porcelain will do?

best i can do on short notice from the TWK art collection ..
Attached Images File Type: jpg IMG_1744-1.jpg (913.3 KB, 20 views) File Type: jpg IMG_1745.JPG (884.3 KB, 20 views)
female figures in stone .. nope don't get it. can't hope ya out with that. but perhaps a bronze or a porcelain will do?

best i can do on short notice from the TWK art collection .. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
A sculpture is more appealing to me. To shape a metal less so. No life in it. Have you ever seen what can be done with ivory? Very politically incorrect. Combining art and politics now.

Is bringing up politics at all a violation of the rules of the game? This is your game. So . . . a warning?

A sculpture is more appealing to me. To shape a metal less so. No life in it. Have you ever seen what can be done with ivory? Very politically incorrect. Combining art and politics now.

Is bringing up politics at all a violation of the rules of the game? This is your game. So . . . a warning?

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

ivory buddha .. nice. except you don't own that. i own what's in the photos i posted. the top picture is my foyer. it's what you see when i open my front door.

did i mention i like landscapes .? like the Louis Garot above the Amazon warrior?

https://www.google.com/search?client...&q=Louis+Garot

i want to find this one .. add it to my collection

good night fellow poster.
ivory buddha .. nice. except you don't own that. i own what's in the photos i posted. the top picture is my foyer. it's what you see when i open my front door.

did i mention i like landscapes .? like the Louis Garot above the Amazon warrior?

https://www.google.com/search?client...&q=Louis+Garot

i want to find this one .. add it to my collection

good night fellow poster. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Good night to you. I'm not at home. Still have no real art anyway. What you would consider art? I'll check my junk to find anything that one would consider art.

I collect memories. Not art.

Where do you put photography on the scale of fine art? This is one I took personally. Not artistic, but I know what I like.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JduADWt0XMI
  • WTF
  • 02-28-2020, 06:48 AM

how do we know i reined you in?

you stopped posting this .. overnight ..

i may be wrong but i'll bet you didn't stop posting that because you got bored .. right?

of course you can always prove me wrong and post it again ....

? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

This is a meme about exorcism. It achieved its purpose. A certain poster is no longer following me around posting lie after lie about wtf I said. Maybe I have you to thank for that. Cheero mate!

what would black jesus say? confess yer sins? it will set yous soul free!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
ff thinks that plumbers, carpenters and the like are not contract labor.

So if you hire one to redo your toilet or add an addition to your house.....they are your employees! Evidently a plumber fucked his wife while he was fucking Asian hookers fresh off the boat.

So like I said you lie or distort what I said.

This is not a quote of me saying I think contract labors are my employees.

It is a quote of me making fun of ff for implying so.

What you will not do is supply the link which would then show the exact context to your lie. As is, it exposes your lie because I clearly mentioned ff.

Now if you don't like my Black Jesus meme's

So like I said you lie or distort what I said.

This is not a quote of me saying I think contract labors are my employees.

It is a quote of me making fun of ff for implying so.

What you will not do is supply the link which would then show the exact context to your lie. As is, it exposes your lie because I clearly mentioned ff.

Now if you don't like my Black Jesus meme's

Originally Posted by WTF

if you say so

Finally , you almost get it.

That is not an employer-employee relationship!

Just like when you hire a plumber to do the plumbing on a new house, That is not an employer-employee relationship! You have no control over who he hires....Jesus Drop Dead Fred, get a grip.

They work for a couple of days, come back months later and install the rest of the piping
. Same with Roofers and carpenters and landscapers.

A large company like David Weekly or Trump properties, you could make a case they are employees. .

Originally Posted by WTF

how deep is the rabbit hole getting?
  • WTF
  • 02-28-2020, 07:23 AM
if you say so

? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Look mate, you said I wouldn't post something which was yet another lie by you.

If you really would like to change the culture of the forum to be more civil . I support that. But you have to try and stop lying about other posters.

how deep is the rabbit hole getting? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
My plumbers employees are not my employees.

All I could legally do with say a plumber I had contracted with would be to demand them off my property.

They are not my employees. I can't take them to another job site and have them do my girlfriend bath tub.

You are traveling deep into the weeds to come up with these lies of yours.

How about you quit lying, apologize for the lies you've told and we can move the civility train you purported to want all to board along. If not this threads seems to be you hope of getting members banned that you lie and distort about and slap you verbally for doing so.
absolutely..

by the way, a Client of mine tonight mumbled something about "political incorrect", I didn't catch what he said or thought was politically incorrect. I said "what is politically incorrect"? he said "are you registered to vote"? I said I was, he asked me "who do you support"? I said "well, I voted for Trump last time!"

that pleased him.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I think you made a good choice.

Now, would you vote for Bernie over Trump?