July 19th

Whistleblowers Reveal How Biden’s Justice Department Rigged Hunter’s Cozy Plea Deal:

"IRS agents Gary Shapley and Joseph Ziegler laid out compelling evidence of serious crimes committed by Hunter that culminated in a document (Exhibit 2) signed by both investigators and prosecutors to charge him with multiple felonies. Yet, the charges were never brought.

The felonies magically vanished because Delaware U.S. Attorney David Weiss, by his own admission during a pivotal meeting on October 7, 2022, was stopped by Garland’s DOJ and two other U.S. Attorneys appointed by Joe Biden in California and Washington D.C."

https://thegreggjarrett.com/whistleb...ozy-plea-deal/ Originally Posted by berryberry

lol
CBS News - IRS Whistleblower Joseph Ziegler drafted this prosecution report late 2021. Multiple felony, misdemeanor charges span 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019. NOTE: DOJ-Tax Mark Daly, AUSA Lesley Wolf “agrees with the prosecution recommendation of the above cited charges against RHB”

Just more interference from Senile Biden's corrupt DOJ / FBI

The IRS was stopped from questioning Joe Biden’s sister, Valerie Biden Owens — said to be the president’s “final gut-check” in decision-making — about cash she received from Hunter Biden, a whistleblower has claimed.

Biden Owens received a payment via Venmo from the first son, according to an interview with IRS whistleblower Joseph Ziegler, a 13-year IRS veteran who gave testimony to the House Committee on Ways and Means last month.

“So I continually ask, ‘Can I go and interview them?’ And those were always met with ‘no,'” said Ziegler, who was known as “whistleblower #2” in the Ways and Means transcripts. “And I think one of them was Valerie Owens that we talked about that I wasn’t allowed to go and interview.”
Alexander Mackler served:

✅As press secretary to Sen. Joe Biden.
✅As legal counsel to VP Joe Biden.
✅As campaign manager for Beau Biden’s successful Delaware AG campaign
✅On the Biden-Harris transition team
✅As Hunter Biden's personal confidant
and...

SHOCK:
✅IN U.S. ATTORNEY WEISS'S DELAWARE OFFICE WHILE WHISTLEBLOWERS CHARGE THE DOJ WAS SABOTAGING THE BIDEN INVESTIGATION.