Liberals Responsible for over 500 sexual attacks in Germany

Who? Originally Posted by DSK
Has JL done anything to prove that American liberals are responsible for any of these crimes?

No.

He is a welsher, liar and a fraud.

Period.
When they start raping women in Austin do you think you will see the light?

They do not want to assimilate you stupid fuck - they are invading. Originally Posted by DSK
Not here, JL. Besides, we've got our hands full with all the murderers and rapists invading from Mexico.

Meanwhile, please provide any proof that American liberals are responsible for "over 500 sexual attacks" in Germany?

Or is it just another of your paranoid delusions?
Not here, JL. Besides, we've got our hands full with all the murderers and rapists invading from Mexico.

Meanwhile, please provide any proof that American liberals are responsible for "over 500 sexual attacks" in Germany?

Or is it just another of your paranoid delusions? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Sign the petition, Urinal Lips... prove yourself

oh, that's right you can't because of your 0zombism...

http://www.wnd.com/wnd_petition/peti...m-immigration/

Or is it just another of your paranoid delusions? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
What do you mean by "not here"? Like muslims have some ancient pact that they won't rape women from Austin?
SLOBBRIN, you have no fucking idea what you're talking about. None whatsoever.
  • DSK
  • 01-18-2016, 05:15 PM
SLOBBRIN, you have no fucking idea what you're talking about. None whatsoever. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
As per the OP, liberals are the ones who wanted to let the Muslims in the country, so they are responsible for their reprehensible acts.

You won't find many conservatives claiming that they want to bring Muslims into the country.
Which "liberals?" The German ones or the American ones?

You're NOT gonna start playing IBIdiot word games now, are you?

Wouldn't be the 100th time you've channeled your mentor, IBHomo.

Following your ignint logic, everyone who is in favor for curing cancer is responsible when someone dies. Great logic, dickcheese.
  • DSK
  • 01-19-2016, 08:55 AM
Which "liberals?" The German ones or the American ones?

You're NOT gonna start playing IBIdiot word games now, are you?

Wouldn't be the 100th time you've channeled your mentor, IBHomo.

Following your ignint logic, everyone who is in favor for curing cancer is responsible when someone dies. Great logic, dickcheese. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
They are each influenced by the other, and praise the same kind of destructive ideas. You fuckers wanted Muslims in the west, you got them, and you are responsible for their destructive tendencies.
Holy shit. Please quote where I made those statements? You talk about it seemingly every day... Like you do about racism and faggotry.

Pretty easy to see who's in the closet on those issues too.

You're delusional and a liar.

Oh yeah, and a slavery supporting FAGGOT!
  • DSK
  • 01-19-2016, 10:54 AM
Holy shit. Please quote where I made those statements? You talk about it seemingly every day... Like you do about racism and faggotry.

Pretty easy to see who's in the closet on those issues too.

You're delusional and a liar.

Oh yeah, and a slavery supporting FAGGOT! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Statements have been made about you that you are a Musselman loving piece of pig vomit, and such statements are uncontroverted.
Hence, you are exposed as guilty.
More babble from the biggest welsher and fraud on all of ECCIE.

Hence, you are a babbler. And a welsher. And a fraud.

And oh yeah, way to dodge the question, dipshit!

• DSK
  • 01-19-2016, 04:46 PM
More babble from the biggest welsher and fraud on all of ECCIE.

Hence, you are a babbler. And a welsher. And a fraud.

And oh yeah, way to dodge the question, dipshit!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Everything you said is bullshit.

You are a stupid, lazy, dirty pig.
Do you need a link? How about a big smoky hot link up your ass?

I'm sure one of your Fellow members of the Blew Men Group would oblige you, JL.

Meanwhile, explain which part of my post was bullshit. The fraud part, Mr. Poppinfresh? The liar part, Mr. Jones? Or the babble part, Mr. Daft?

I know it isn't the dodging the question part because you're still doing it. Please explain how American liberals are responsible for sexual assaults in Germany, you lying, welshing, fraudulent piece of filth. Remember, I asked nicely. I fucking said please, shitbird.

You reveal yourself with every post, Mr. Anger Management.
Do you need a link? How about a big smoky hot link up your ass?

I'm sure one of your Fellow members of the Blew Men Group would oblige you, JL.

Meanwhile, explain which part of my post was bullshit. The fraud part, Mr. Poppinfresh? The liar part, Mr. Jones? Or the babble part, Mr. Daft?

I know it isn't the dodging the question part because you're still doing it.

You reveal yourself with every post, Mr. Anger Management. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Assup after his last fbsm handjob