Dennis rd sw stroll...

Just saw a blonde white girl with a backpack down by Baby Dolls on Willowbrook.

Gonna turn back around.
Saw this girl at the Valero at NW Highway and the Lombardy loop around.

She was lingering and it looked like her entire worldly possession are in that backpack.

Stupid iPhone! The photos are upright on my phone but once they are uploaded to imagebam they are not.

Doing this on my iPhone so I have no way of knowing which inverted direction they are supposed to be before uploading them on imagebam for them to show upright.

Download them and flip them upright.
Lol CG, we gave you the SW fever!
Be careful there...
Lol CG, we gave you the SW fever!
Be careful there... Originally Posted by needingmilking
Saw a cleaner white blonde at HH right before NW HWY by willowbrook.

She was wearing black shorts and neon bright green tank top.

She darted across the street before I was able to turn around.
i saw both of these hoes too!
I went back looking for them and they were nowhere to be seen.

They sure move around quickly being they are on foot unless someone picked them up.
I watched a van drop off some ladies and drove away. Later, I saw that same van at another location of that strip. The ladies worked their way along the route and when they were done, they arrived 1 at a time and got in the van. The last one arrived and they drive away. Maybe headed to the next location.
It makes me wonder if I post up nearby, just how many of you guys I'll see stopping in the area, heh
Aye, Captain
Just saw a blonde white girl with a backpack down by Baby Dolls on Willowbrook.

Gonna turn back around. Originally Posted by CG2014
Was it a bright orange backpak?
If so then I spotted her Saturday evening on the same stretch.
Was it a bright orange backpak?
If so then I spotted her Saturday evening on the same stretch. Originally Posted by Übergeil
Yes orange and gray, and she wasn't in a hurry to walk anywhere. She was just walking a few feet, stopping, lingering, looking at traffic, then walking again.

If I didn't have a car tailgating me I would had stopped and made a u-turn.

I think she would had been good for a BnG.
I was making a left off Satsuma and saw the popo parked in a lot to the near right. As I turned north, his lights went on right behind me!!! I turned right onto the nearest resi street, crunched my beer can into my console. It had my protection blocking the opening, but I managed to crunch the can. Pulled my license from my computer bag and had it waiting. I did not want to be digging for my insurance card when he or she arrived.
It was cool. I had a dead headlight. The officer suggested that I start my car to see that he was telling the truth. He was. I said, "How can a head light go out on a 4-year-old car!". He asked me for my proof of insurance. I said it was in my glove compartment and I would need to open it. He said, OK. I did and I found some insurance documents at the to. I handed him the top one and he said it expired on July 10th. OH SHIT! I said really, maybe my wife has not given me the most current papers. I started to sweat. Then, I looked again and there was the current insurance document!

He said to wait.

What else was I going to do while he ran may plates, DL and ECCIE ID?

He came back and asked why I was in this neighborhood. I told him 2 reasons while trying not to share beer breathe.

#1 Wife hates Trump and I cannot watch the convention at home, so I am listening to Donald in my car.
#2 The Texas Pecan Company is in this area and I want to order Christmas and Thanksgiving gifts from them for my customers and employees.

The office said that he did not know where that company was and to get the headlight fixed as soon as possible.

Hehe, he was parked in their parking lot and did not know it.

My heart started to beat, again.

Made the north loop again, not walkers.

Good night.
Damn
I may not be back for Freaky Friday, but I will be spying soon. Just need to make sure the same popo does not pull me over again and ask the same question. Or, I will say, my friend has a poker party and I can trying to find Talisman street, but my car GPS is not working.

What other line can I use?
I go to the Texas Pecan Co once a year.

Good thing the Officer is not familiar with it or he would had told you they close at 5 pm every day; I presume from one of your headlights being out, it was dark out and way past 5 pm.