Golden Pussy, aka GPS

....that should be a new acronym added !! Originally Posted by Eva Damita

I think VH, for Vaginal Hubris, should replace GPS to remove confusion when discussing any given provider so that it is obvious in the discussion that she's proud of that pussy, not that she is easily lost or hard to find!

LCS has its merits as well, only in discussion about post VH.

I'm waiting for SP to post a large, modified with labia, Van Halen logo.....
vaginal hubris?

love it!
~golden tongue syndrome~

~golden finger syndrome~

~golden sex toy syndrome?~

http://www.bornrich.com/worlds-expensive-sex-toys.html
http://www.cracked.com/article_19488...ch-creepy.html
What syndrome is it called for men who think their dick is the best you have ever had, Gods gift to women, yet they fall short in all departments?
IOP

Illusions of penis
What syndrome is it called for men who think their dick is the best you have ever had, Gods gift to women, yet they fall short in all departments? Originally Posted by Kimberdoll
Asshole Syndrome
IOP

Illusions of penis Originally Posted by daty/o
That's some funny shit right there! I was going to go for IOPPP

Illusion of Powerful Penis Performance, but the double entendre of IOP makes it a better choice.
  • EZ.
  • 11-03-2014, 01:04 PM
What syndrome is it called for men who think their dick is the best you have ever had, Gods gift to women, yet they fall short in all departments? Originally Posted by Kimberdoll
Post some names. I want to see if they match some of the reviews that exaggerate the man's prowess. "I pounded it like a 26K marathon"
hmm, if I did that then I would probably make some guys mad. Good thing I learned how to fake it both being married x 2 lol. The best yet is having a guy ask me "Do you like my cock?" "its the best you have ever had isnt it?"

Umm, yeh baby, whatever YOU SAY!!
  • EZ.
  • 11-03-2014, 06:22 PM
hmm, if I did that then I would probably make some guys mad. Good thing I learned how to fake it both being married x 2 lol. The best yet is having a guy ask me "Do you like my cock?" "its the best you have ever had isnt it?"

Umm, yeh baby, whatever YOU SAY!! Originally Posted by Kimberdoll
OMG, guys actually say stuff like that? Maybe they believe their own reviews.

I remember this chick in college. Right when I was going in, she said, "it's tight, isn't it?" It was for the first half dozen strokes then I started to ask if she had given birth in the last few days. I could have put my foot up to the ankle in that.
<<LMAO

Yes guys do say that, and I have to do everything I can to keep from laughing at them. I have let out that half snort/snicker at times. Then in rw dating, its even more hilarious!
It's a liittle thing called "male ego"; I'm sure you've heard of it. Not surprising that it was a male doctor who developed the term "penis envy".

Have we met?
<<LMAO

Yes guys do say that, and I have to do everything I can to keep from laughing at them. I have let out that half snort/snicker at times. Then in rw dating, its even more hilarious! Originally Posted by Kimberdoll

Nope, we have not met. All the ladies laugh at me.
  • EZ.
  • 11-03-2014, 07:52 PM
It's a liittle thing called "male ego"; I'm sure you've heard of it. Not surprising that it was a male doctor who developed the term "penis envy". Originally Posted by daty/o
It was part of Sigmund Freud's theories regarding psychosexual development. It is amazing that people actually buy in to this nonsense. It was written in the 20's when any discussion of sex was considered inappropriate.