Trump has sealed his fate

It appears Wolfie is now banned.
It appears Wolfie is now banned. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
  • R.M.
  • 11-27-2016, 01:48 PM
So he still has CatsMeow and FrenchToast handles to post from. Opps unless they are banned as well. He has so many its hard to keep up with them all.
So he still has CatsMeow and FrenchToast handles to post from. Opps unless they are banned as well. He has so many its hard to keep up with them all. Originally Posted by R.M.
It's easier if one doesn't.
  • R.M.
  • 11-27-2016, 08:52 PM
Depends on what side of the fence you are on.
It appears Wolfie is now banned. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Perhaps the mods can change the thread title to "Wolfie Has Sealed His Fate".
So he still has CatsMeow and FrenchToast handles to post from. Opps unless they are banned as well. He has so many its hard to keep up with them all. Originally Posted by R.M.
he is toast and not a cat's meow can save him .. bhahahhahahaa

Well, DickWhistle. It's clear now why you like to abuse providers. You are a short man with serious internal conflicts concerning your own gender identity and masculinity. You are a sick bastard, and don't belong in civilized society. You need intense inpatient treatment. I hope your Obamacare covers it for you. Otherwise, you've got a very unpleasant meeting with Karma, sooner than later.
Depends on what side of the fence you are on. Originally Posted by R.M.
In this instance you and I are on the same side of the fence (it seems to me at least), but our personal perspectives may be different. If one were making business type decisions based on Eccie handles, then it would be relevant and important. Unfortunately, it appears those most directly affected by his "inappropriate" behavior don't rely upon Eccie handles for culling participants. One of these days he'll walk into the wrong spa.

There does seem to be a tactic of some to use others' handles.