Super Awesome News

I was going to say "useless threAD"........until Ansley showed up........sweet.
I don't think the same way. I have been visiting Houston for a few years. But since you asked... March 12th.

I had wanted to see Boardman while I was there. Sounds like he will be worn out by that time. No since in wasting my money on some loose and used up pussy. Originally Posted by Ansley

'Bout time we finally got some class in here!

Unlike some of these other mean people who want to piss on MY threAD, Ansley, you won't even have to pay a deposit. As a matter of fact I will even give consideration to a donation of fresh pork skins and a 12 pack of Miller Lite.
You just tell me what day you would like to rub my belly and scratch my ears and I'll cancel my appointments the day before. I promise that this pussy won't be worn out.
Did not realize we were supposed to piss on BM's thread. How about if I just crap on it instead?

Ansley, boardman is flea infested and has a furry taint, his avatars often show his furriness.
As a matter of fact I will even give consideration to a donation of fresh pork skins and a 12 pack of Miller Lite.
Originally Posted by boardman

Did not realize we were supposed to piss on BM's thread. How about if I just crap on it instead?

Ansley, boardman is flea infested and has a furry taint, his avatars often show his furriness. Originally Posted by pyramider
and he stole his donation platform for his ex hobby wife.
Have you ever tried to get cat piss out of a Persian rug? It isn't easy and where is the Boardman love? This threAD is all about him, until Ansley showed up and then it was all about her...

When Boardman passes out we will pounce on her.
  • Seedy
  • 02-13-2011, 06:40 AM
Have you ever tried to get cat piss out of a Persian rug? It isn't easy and where is the Boardman love? This threAD is all about him, until Ansley showed up and then it was all about her...

When Boardman passes out we will pounce on her. Originally Posted by Wayward
Sorry guys I have to semi-hijack this fucker, where in the bloody blue fuck do you guys come up with these pics. LMMFAO

seedman.....google cat pictures.....but add something like crazy cat pictures, dumb cat pictures, cute cat pictures.....really fairly simple!!
  • Seedy
  • 02-13-2011, 10:53 AM

seedman.....google cat pictures.....but add something like crazy cat pictures, dumb cat pictures, cute cat pictures.....really fairly simple!! Originally Posted by babydollsnow
Thanks BDS, but simple for you is a freaking project for a computer illiterate, clown like me. Lol
I googled "drunck cat images" and ended up right back here at icky...
I read in a recent review that boardman had a Dingo at his incall, any intel on that? Originally Posted by notanewbie
he had this when i was there
I'll cancel my appointments the day before. I promise that this pussy won't be worn out. Originally Posted by boardman
Boardman spent way too much time on beer before trying to switch to vodka...

When Boardman passes out we will pounce on her. Originally Posted by Wayward

Ansley,

BM is a cheap date, see above, two beers and he is out.
  • R.M.
  • 02-14-2011, 12:34 AM
See...this is what happens when I leave for duty for three days and leave you kids by yourself...You run off a perfectly good blond headed hooker...

See St.C...just my mere presence is a moderating influence in Houston...