Retired Providers

Holly
Amanda Price
just a question????????

Has Shea Ville retired or maybe going to be doing so soon?
She hardly ever logs in and never has adds and her website shows on hiatus till further notice.

Just wandering....always wanted to meet her!
If anybody has some, I'd love to see a pic or two of Holly - I used to have a couple, but can no longer find them...

I would personally love to come back full time instead of only being able to play between treatments and surgerys. Originally Posted by Kaci Snow
I hope it's soon!
just a question????????

She hardly ever logs in and never has adds and her website shows on hiatus till further notice.

Just wandering....always wanted to meet her! Originally Posted by Pure Kitty Lover

Have you thought of asking me directly instead of relying on the general masses?

Jordan,, Sassha Simms, Dixie
just a question????????

Just wandering....always wanted to meet her! Originally Posted by Pure Kitty Lover

There ya go PKL....Ms. Shea replied.
Crystal Hawn from SCS
Heather/Christi
Jewel Jones was the coolest chick.
Autumn from the old modeling studios [April's?] in Frisco back in the day;
Julie Ramsey
Bella from the Swedish Institute
I can't believe no one has mentioned Candace(of the crew). Aka Legendary Laura....I got to see her twice right before she disappeared last year sometime....I still browse bp hoping her ad will pop up...
(Since Kaci is still kinda lurking around...)

Kristen Keys.

It was something about that pale, creamy white thickness that got to me every time I saw a pic of her. Never got around to seeing her, and put it off one time too many.
I always admired Lady Sultry from afar. We spoke on the phone once but that was it. Such a long time back. She was leaving and I was going in.

I would have adored going to her Martini Times.

Fanny Hill is another lady that I always wanted to meet. She had a way about her. She would never return my messages when I would try to write her to suggest to her, "Let's meet!" Then, when we finally decided to meet, life got in the way. Now, she's vamos.

Gone.

There are others but their names escape me.

Good topic. Are we supposed to even discuss the retires ladies from the past?

Tara Evans! Oh damit she just came back and lovin it.... so then Nicole a natural big boobed blonde... my ATF and she is def retired 9-10 years ago.

If you could be granted a wish to bring one provider out of retirement who would it be and why? Originally Posted by demsrsb
Red Head Ann